• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
That's "Little Fox" triggered by collecting parts of the photo from the chests found during explore, it took me 2 complete photos before I got her.

How did you get "Savenia"???
I can't find her
Am I missing something, so far I've collected the all parts of the photo 4/5 times, found a bike wallpaper and fought a guy twice.
But still no Little Fox

EDIT: Finally got to trigger Little Fox, maybe I had to fight the guy 2/3 times before she appeared

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Don't feel bad.... 400 days in, and just found my first chest w a pic. lol
To be fair, I was almost always looking for enemies, not exploring.

Reactions: Mizzel

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Astral Lust [v0.1.7b] [Victorius] 1080p crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,68 GB / 598 MB - AstralLust-0.1.7b-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,65 GB / 564 MB - AstralLust-0.1.7b-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
I love that game idea and nice build but I mostly hate a combat mode its mostly unfair enemy do more dmg and have huge hp and get easy killed or I am rly bad player
Expect to die a lot early on (or just save scum) as you run into enemies you're not ready for yet. There's a lot of gameplay here around improving your stats, building your deck, and learning the flow of combat. But overall it's pretty fair, and once you get into the swing of things you can take out even the cultists or orc hordes without too much trouble. Some folks have even managed to beat the dragon.

@lf

Jun 14, 2018
I'm unable to leave the room at the start of the game..
There was an error while trying to leave.

Last edited:

thmcjr

May 18, 2018
I've noticed that most of the most damaging/valuable cards do equal damage to the player. This doesn't really make sense to me because 90% of the enemies I encounter have far more health than me.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I'm unable to leave the room at the start of the game..
There was an error while trying to leave.
I can't do shit about anything even after loading a save, whatver I click leads to error. I'm using the crunched version, now I'll try the full one.

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
fucking hell, went from day 110 to day 290 exploring for the fucking fox ..... and still did not get her

for those who wants the fox, all you have to do is change 2 variables with save editor... 1- treasure hunt,, make it 4 and 2-treasure hunt reward make it 3
and you will get the fox

Reactions: varaq and qawsedqw

alex19

Jan 20, 2018
Astral Lust [v0.1.7b] [Victorius] 1080p crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,68 GB / 598 MB - AstralLust-0.1.7b-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,65 GB / 564 MB - AstralLust-0.1.7b-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
Thx. can someone reupload on mega?

alex19

Jan 20, 2018
fucking hell, went from day 110 to day 290 exploring for the fucking fox ..... and still did not get her

for those who wants the fox, all you have to do is change 2 variables with save editor... 1- treasure hunt,, make it 4 and 2-treasure hunt reward make it 3
and you will get the fox
How do use save editor?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes