faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
just get the quick and dirty cheat mod from this site. I did a real playthrough once, then had a couple of HDs melt down so I used the cheat. makes it MUCH easier to catch up.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Is there a way to remove cards from your deck ?? especially once you get a bunch of higher end cards still having the basic defend and strike looks like a pain

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
what was the antidote name?
Been awhile since I needed it; I think it was called antidote or antibiotic....one of those. Pretty sure it is a random spawn, so you might need to visit the vendor a couple of times for it to appear.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Or you can sacrifice a healing card I think, though I've never done that, I just found the vendor that rents you his daughter.

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Yeah it's antibiotics that you buy for 25$ from the randomly encountered Trader. That indeed also gives you an option to have a nice time with his daughter lol.

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
Oh well, you don't need her services per say. But it's still always nice to have access to more women to have fun with
Wish I could take her to the hotel and rip out her father's heart, what kind of asshole would sell his own daughter to strangers? yes I understand hard times and all that, but cmon.
I know im being silly, it's just a game, but still, it bothers me.

Reactions: MISAX2E

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Wish I could take her to the hotel and rip out her father's heart, what kind of asshole would sell his own daughter to strangers? yes I understand hard times and all that, but cmon.
I know im being silly, it's just a game, but still, it bothers me.
From what I gathered when you get with her you ask her about it and she honestly says that she really doesn't mind and enjoys doing it and that she doesn't HAVE to do it. Aka, her father isn't forcing her if I remember correctly. Or it is heavily implied so at least I think.

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
From what I gathered when you get with her you ask her about it and she honestly says that she really doesn't mind and enjoys doing it and that she doesn't HAVE to do it. Aka, her father isn't forcing her if I remember correctly. Or it is heavily implied so at least I think.
I remember he said something about hard times, and everyone has to work for the good of the community, even his daughter.
I never chose her, so I don't know her opinion.

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
I remember he said something about hard times, and everyone has to work for the good of the community, even his daughter.
I never chose her, so I don't know her opinion.
Ah that's possible. Like I said I'm fairly certain of what she said but then again I could be remembering wrong or mixing things up. I don't mind being corrected if it comes to that haha.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was actually really good. It all comes together solidly, the combat works and is well suited for a renpy game, the world, monsters and whatnot are interesting, I like the girls and some of the lewd stuff you could have going on (like raping the woman in the warehouse).

It's probably pretty grindy. I used the cheat mod and if I found a way of naturally obtaining a resource or raising a stat then would get a bunch using that, as I got all the resources for the gym naturally and it took a kinda boring about of just farming stuff, and it only goes up from there. It's still a bit of a grind after that, trying to get cards you're into and whatnot, so cutting out the resources problem made things more reasonable.

I wasn't able to make everything, never found a werewolf for some of those card bits, no idea how you'd be supposed to kill that dragon either, so went without those. I also thought it was kinda weird you could get cards from that trader weird dude with a cost to use of 6, given I never got my pool over 4, so I might have missed something there.

The succubae were probably the most interesting bit and I really hope that's expanded on. I don't think their lust should be able to go into the negatives (I was grinding up corruption a bit and ended up with one of them down at -170 or something so then had to spend ages with her on the horse to build it back up). Also given they can move around freely I think it'd be cool if you could put them to work raising the girls' lust as they sleep, Alice you can get a ton of free lust with by having her wake you up each morning, would be nice to use the succubae to do the same to the others. Also I'd kinda like ways to choose one to sleep with, and customise them a bit and whatnot

The chest event seems to spawn pretty infrequently, I spent a long time quick loading to get it to happen for the remaining times that didn't occur naturally. Also I'm way past day 100 and never found that girl's bike, I dunno if it was supposed to be found just when exploring but I presume it should have been an option to pop up as the hint said it'd take a month... the hints in general were sometimes not very helpful.

I hope I didn't lose out on anything by not taking that devil's deal... I kinda wanted to but rebuilding my deck would have been a massive pain. I hope someone does an advanced cheat mod where you'll be able to pick cards and add them to your inventory as farming monsters seems kinda hit or miss.

Oh and I very much appreciated being able to pet the dog.

Reactions: MISAX2E
Mar 28, 2019
~>wtf making da story as rng is kinda annyoing it takes a lot of time I don't recommend it.

~>Overall it good story annoying and time consuming.

RyanTheRed

May 12, 2018
Honestly, I like the RNG and Deck Building. I wish I knew about building earlier such as the vault since I died like 20 times. I recommend having the highlighting a bit more noticeable so it's easier to see what you can interact with.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes