• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Been playing this non-stop for a week, really cool game... but, I mean, wtf is that 'ending' anyway? All of that just to end being stabbed out to death by some fucking wardrobe monster?
It is related anyway to the story? Is it avoidable (yeah, I figured out that choosing not to look keeps you from getting killed)?

Kintty

Mar 25, 2021
Been playing this non-stop for a week, really cool game... but, I mean, wtf is that 'ending' anyway? All of that just to end being stabbed out to death by some fucking wardrobe monster?
It is related anyway to the story? Is it avoidable (yeah, I figured out that choosing not to look keeps you from getting killed)?
Game says through various means and at different times that being too curious can be a dangerous thing. I figured that ending was the game's way of punishing you for not heeding its warning; I thought it was neat. My guess is the monster will stay there, and you'll just have to keep looking the other way.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Game says through various means and at different times that being too curious can be a dangerous thing. I figured that ending was the game's way of punishing you for not heeding its warning; I thought it was neat. My guess is the monster will stay there, and you'll just have to keep looking the other way.
Yeah its true actually, the 'crying baby' giant monster, the chimera (or whatever that thing is), the 'shoot to the sky' monster...
I'm now searching for a guide or so to help getting the collectables, wallpapers and 'secret scenes'... no idea about how to get these yet..

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Sounds like I completely missed a noteworthy event! I guess I should be noisier, start looking in people closets :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Forgotted

AnyoneSmellBlue

Jun 20, 2021
Something I haven't been able to figure out from searching through past posts is if the ice cream ever respawns on the trader or the market after you get it. I've gotten one from each but haven't seen it available again since. Does anyone know if there is a chance for it to become available again?

AnyoneSmellBlue

Jun 20, 2021
Have you met the Wandering Trader yet?

Cheers
Yes I met the wandering trader, pretty sure I bought ice cream from him once already but now he doesn't have another whenever I go back. I've used 2 ice creams so far (one from trader, one from store) but haven't been able to find a 3rd at either location.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Sorry. I don't like the changes they made to the game and it's interface, so hadn't been
playing it anymore.

At any rate. I did play for a bit and was able to trade for ice cream from the Wandering Trader.
I now have 3 or 4 in the vault. I played some more after that but the WT event didn't occur again. Sorry

Good Luck, though.

Cheers

Last edited:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
It's a take on the whole theme of lLovecraftian horror that knowing too much gets you killed. As a rule of thumb in this game if something is fishy look away and you'll be fine but try and investigate and it's your own fault for sticking your head into the mousetrap.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Okay, so how does the Christmas event actually work? I changed my system clock to December 25th and nothing happens when I sim a few days in game.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes