dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
This question feels really obvious but using the search system yielded squat so i'm forced to ask, is corruption bad? The stat goes up for various things but i can't tell if it's just another stat to grind for more content or if it's like a counter for a bad end at 100%, should i be trying to keep it around a certain value or is it something i should be making every effort to get it down and keep it at 0?
corruption is dual purpose actually, certain events are blocked until you have a certain amount of curroption, and many actions you take will become unavailable the lower it is, the most obvious ones are some of the repeatable scenes around the mansion

Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
corruption is dual purpose actually, certain events are blocked until you have a certain amount of curroption, and many actions you take will become unavailable the lower it is, the most obvious ones are some of the repeatable scenes around the mansion
Ok, so it's just another stat to grind? Cause i had a dream where you could ask some entity a bunch of questions and they said if you fall into depravity or insanity that's it for you. The depravity bit makes me think hitting 100% corruption is bad... am i wrong?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
At least the corruption stat is the quickest/easiest to raise if I remember correctly.
Really one of those where you just sit and clickety click for a short while.

Hope you're enjoying.

Cheers

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
At least the corruption stat is the quickest/easiest to raise if I remember correctly.
Really one of those where you just sit and clickety click for a short while.

Hope you're enjoying.

Cheers
Cool, but why is no one actually answering me in regards to getting 100% corruption? Is this some in-joke i am unaware of?

Edit: unrelated, is the any way to increase the size of the journal panel, the text is tiny unlike everywhere else in the UI and none of the options in the extensive settings menu seems to control it.

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Well, I tell ya,

I just went up to 100%.

At 98% corruption I can tell you that my succubus was REALLY happy, and maybe a bit sore....
Her Lust at negative 2124, lol.

At 100% corruption
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry.... don't have an answer for changing settings.

Cheers

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bingoogus

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
This question feels really obvious but using the search system yielded squat so i'm forced to ask, is corruption bad? The stat goes up for various things but i can't tell if it's just another stat to grind for more content or if it's like a counter for a bad end at 100%, should i be trying to keep it around a certain value or is it something i should be making every effort to get it down and keep it at 0?
Kinda bat but certain events won't play if it's too low. The higher it is the more likely crazy shit will happen. There is a cheat mod that let's you adjust it.

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
My god.
When the hints says kill some humans they don't mean Kill Humanoids in the combat system no but in the "novel cutscene".

Took me a while to open this games lewd content. Good game.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
How do I find Journal characters beyond Alice, Grace, Lexi, and Mina? I have the third level built, and my MC is going outside a lot, but I'm not coming across any of them.

Zerent

Aug 26, 2020
Any other games similar to this? Doesn't need to have the same setting/plot; mainly interested in the gameplay and sex anims. Already played Mist.

Also. Is there a list of all exploration gallery unlockables? still missing a few.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: AlexaSky

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Reactions: AlexaSky
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes