girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Sadly no mods for Android
You technically can put Ren'Py mods on Android.
This I'm not so sure since I don't use Android but if you don't have one of the newer ones where they beefed up security then try placing the files in
Android/data/com.victorius.astrallust/files/game/
That should let you load mods on Android. I heard in the newer versions they hide this folder from the user for some reason.
It should be in the same directory that saves are stored in.
I'm assuming "com.victorius.astrallust" is the App Name on Android but if it's changed for whatever reason to the App Name that's associated with the apk you downloaded.
In the event this is all too complex eh as I said don't really work on Androids myself so this is things I picked up on another thread.

Jun 14, 2020
You technically can put Ren'Py mods on Android.
I downloaded the file and put them in the folder you mentioned, but what are the codes for the console on the PC in MCs room?

I really want to cheat a diamond for the scene with Mina and Alice in Gracies room, as the trader in the library doesnt accept any of my goods

• Thinking Face
Reactions: girdeyordo

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
I downloaded the file and put them in the folder you mentioned, but what are the codes for the console on the PC in MCs room?

I really want to cheat a diamond for the scene with Mina and Alice in Gracies room, as the trader in the library doesnt accept any of my goods
Just skip the scene for now and do some exploring. The trader you meet in the alley have it at times.
Also that scene will pop up again, sooner or later: I've played it at least 5 times now. So don't worry if you miss it the first time.

Finally, even if you give Alice the diamond, the scene is the same.
You can stop before giving it to her and there will be little to no difference (you must give her the other 2 objects tho).

Reactions: girdeyordo
Jun 14, 2020
Just skip the scene for now and do some exploring. The trader you meet in the alley have it at times.
Also that scene will pop up again, sooner or later: I've played it at least 5 times now. So don't worry if you miss it the first time.

Finally, even if you give Alice the diamond, the scene is the same.
You can stop before giving it to her and there will be little to no difference (you must give her the other 2 objects tho).
I gave her the gold etc but without the diamond it says my charisma check failed even though its at 9.
Im already at day 130 there is not much else to do I think?

How do you make Lexi wear the tentacle outfit and Kiara the angel one by the way?

Also, are there discord/patreon codes or not? I could not get the cheat mod to work on android.
Its hard to tell if a game bugs out or if its just out of content.

Jun 14, 2020
Turn ON ironman mode. Hunt some beasts & bandits. It is fun.
does Iron Man mode change what scenes you get? because I am not here for the card games..

I just found Gracies corruption/madness scene, are they more scenes like this and the warehouse scavenger one hidden behind a high corruption stat? Because Im at day 210 and have finished all the routes but my gallery is nearly empty.

I also got the girls talk scene with a charisma stat of 10 without the diamond, wasnt worth it indeed :D

Atleast I found Savenia after accidetally clicking on the door in my bedroom, I was going mad by the yellow event notification and thought it was the suicide option lol. This made me check rooms visually again instead of relying on the menu options at the bottom and I found a scene with Mina in the vault.

In general I like this game and even the combat doesnt bother me much after getting used to it, but some waiting times (Savenia) are too long and I wonder if I missed anything. The routes dont seem like I actually have a choice if I want to progress, aside from Mina I guess.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
does Iron Man mode change what scenes you get? because I am not here for the card games..

I just found Gracies corruption/madness scene, are they more scenes like this and the warehouse scavenger one hidden behind a high corruption stat? Because Im at day 210 and have finished all the routes but my gallery is nearly empty.

I also got the girls talk scene with a charisma stat of 10 without the diamond, wasnt worth it indeed :D

Atleast I found Savenia after accidetally clicking on the door in my bedroom, I was going mad by the yellow event notification and thought it was the suicide option lol. This made me check rooms visually again instead of relying on the menu options at the bottom and I found a scene with Mina in the vault.

In general I like this game and even the combat doesnt bother me much after getting used to it, but some waiting times (Savenia) are too long and I wonder if I missed anything. The routes dont seem like I actually have a choice if I want to progress, aside from Mina I guess.
Got scavenger orc scene ???
Pregnant woman scene ??
Daddy's girl scene ???

Go for hunt. It will give you those scenes + diamond. Mc will need materials. Dragon is fun!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Hanny2000
Jun 14, 2020
Pregnant woman scene ??
Daddy's girl scene ???

Go for hunt. It will give you those scenes + diamond. Mc will need materials. Dragon is fun!!!
The one where you save the 2 people? Or what do you mean?
Pregnant woman scene ??
Daddy's girl scene ???

Which one? Where you save 2 humans in pillocks?
Where you save a pregnant women? The alice dream? you need to give me a better description ;D
I guess yeah but those 2 arent related to corruption and I got them like 200 days ago.

I beat the half health dragon from exploration but again Im not here for the card game i just want to unlock the scenes. I got the diamond from the trader in the library. Vault at level 7.

Does anything of this relate to unlocking hidden scenes though?

Jun 14, 2020
Not sure. Maybe it related to story progress. Last played a while ago.
Got the content with fox girls ???
As you can see in the screenshot I already posted I finished all routes, including the fox girls. I dont know what kind of content there is, thats literally what I want to know.

What Orc Scene???

Can you ride the bike, Savenia is back but it says her leg is still injured ???

Hanny2000

Jun 16, 2020
Husband & wife under orc's custody. Mc saving them / force banging wife
Most of hidden/secret scenes are not related to the story progresses. As you see that scene after you defeated the three Orcs. It's not related to the story progresses. So if you are curious about those hidden/secret scenes. Make sure you have some safe saves that can return to a safe point.
For example, if you have no good cards and you are fighting a dragon. Make sure you have a save before you fight it. So that you can keep playing without making mistakes.;)

Jun 14, 2020
Husband & wife under orc's custody. Mc saving them / force banging wife
You made me curious so I checked it again, I always freed them with stealth/option 2. Found it now, thx! Any other less obvious scenes like these?
Most of hidden/secret scenes are not related to the story progresses. As you see that scene after you defeated the three Orcs. It's not related to the story progresses. So if you are curious about those hidden/secret scenes. Make sure you have some safe saves that can return to a safe point.
For example, if you have no good cards and you are fighting a dragon. Make sure you have a save before you fight it. So that you can keep playing without making mistakes.;)
What hidden scenes even exist? I think I saw everything but Im not sure. Orc one, warehouse, pregnant women, mina in the vault and madness gracie.

Why are you people always talking about the dragon, lol.

As you can see from my screenshots my gallery is basically empty even though I finished the game.

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
I gave her the gold etc but without the diamond it says my charisma check failed even though its at 9.
Im already at day 130 there is not much else to do I think?

How do you make Lexi wear the tentacle outfit and Kiara the angel one by the way?

Also, are there discord/patreon codes or not? I could not get the cheat mod to work on android.
Its hard to tell if a game bugs out or if its just out of content.
Ah, then you just have to get Charisma at 10.
Or else you can try to get a diamond.

Either way, the scene is repeatable (it will pop up again from time to time) so don't get too focued on it.

Jun 14, 2020
Ah, then you just have to get Charisma at 10.
Or else you can try to get a diamond.

Either way, the scene is repeatable (it will pop up again from time to time) so don't get too focued on it.
Yeah I got it with charisma at 10, didnt even know stats can go over 9 lol. Wasnt worth the trouble

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes