Nate00

Dec 24, 2019
Abandoned??? What?? Man, what happened? I enjoyed playing this game and was looking forward for the updates. I am always a sucker for post apocalyptic scenario, specially if its a pron game. Thats really a bummer now thats it is abandoned. :cry:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Abandoned??? What?? Man, what happened? I enjoyed playing this game and was looking forward for the updates. I am always a sucker for post apocalyptic scenario, specially if its a pron game. Thats really a bummer now thats it is abandoned. :cry:
no news since august i guess...

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Yeah I checked discord last week still nothing new it's so sad this game really had potential

3p3k.gif

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Why is it that every month, there's a wave of mourners acting like the game just got abandoned for the millionth time?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Because we are still in mourning and I didn't get closure on Mina :(
Okay, but there's been no news on whether the game's actually abandoned, but everyone acts like something recent confirmed it when it didn't. It's really unhealthy.

ifdk

Aug 14, 2019
Okay, but there's been no news on whether the game's actually abandoned, but everyone acts like something recent confirmed it when it didn't. It's really unhealthy.
True but the dev apparently had cancer at one point so that's probably why they keep checking

Reactions: capitanqueso

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Okay, I agree on no actual news that it's abandoned, in 3 months it will be a year that anything at all has been posted on his Patreon or Discord. I"m really not one to jump to conclusions but this is pretty hard to ignore I check weekly

Last edited:

Black Moon

Mar 10, 2024
Okay, I agree on no actual news that it's abandoned, in 3 months it will be a year that anything at all has been posted on his Patreon or Discord. I really am never anyone to jump to conclusions but this is pretty hard to ignore I check weekly
What a shame, this game is awesome lots of horror scene, can't believe it dev abandoned this game?!?!?!?!

fenyx

Jun 16, 2017
The game is marked as abandoned even if its not confirmed. And most people only read the last page of a forum, 2 at most unless you are searching for something. Biggest question is why you are acting as if this is weird

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
The game is marked as abandoned even if its not confirmed. And most people only read the last page of a forum, 2 at most unless you are searching for something. Biggest question is why you are acting as if this is weird
I'm not acting like it's weird, I'm annoyed because every time I see a new thread post expecting there to be an update, it's just another dude acting like the tag hasn't been up there since December. The better question is, why do people feel the need to post "so sad the game is abandoned" when it's not even officially abandoned? Do they think it'll come back to life if enough people press F to pay respect?

fenyx

Jun 16, 2017
I'm not acting like it's weird, I'm annoyed because every time I see a new thread post expecting there to be an update, it's just another dude acting like the tag hasn't been up there since December. The better question is, why do people feel the need to post "so sad the game is abandoned" when it's not even officially abandoned? Do they think it'll come back to life if enough people press F to pay respect?
because some people want to interact with their peers.
Dont get me wrong I understand why you are annoyed but I also understand why the others do what they do. Also sometimes you want information and the best and easiest way to do it is to start a conversation

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes