Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
Hey click on one of my links once and see if works for you and you get the patch plz how have you been

Hey new patch out C

Yes it works perfect for me. That's where I got it earlier and just now downloaded it again.

btw...I don't have a patreon acct. so I for sure got the patch Wookie posted without using patreon....

'I'm fine thanks. The huricane seems to have gone out of her way to not get me...just barely, though...
only had tornadoes and flooding here....

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: wookie ookie

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
Hey Forgotted , whenever I use an Ally card it targets the MC as long as you are solo.
Also, I haven't tested this, I think if you select an Ally then use the card it'll target the MC. Again, haven't tested it.
Thank you. I'll check.
I just remember there were 2 or 3 cards you could use on yourself...

Change is bad! lol

Thanks, Cheers

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
Saw the following on a Patreon message, though not through the main Patreon page for the game, so maybe targeting former subscribers...? Either way, looks to be good news, potentially. Glad to hear that the dev is doing better if nothing else. Says something may show up tomorrow, apparently, too. I've resubscribed now just in case.

"Hey it's Vic. Astral Lust hasn't released new versions in quite a while, and contact with me has been lost. I've received many emails and messages, and it seems there are rumors that I've died, that I have cancer and many other rumors. I want to let you know what's going on, and what's the future of Astral Lust. Let's start with the most important question to all Astral Lust fans out there - Is Astral Lust going to be abandoned? The answer is NO. The next update will come out TOMORROW as a public 0.3.0 release. 0.3.1 is planned to drop next month, with an ETA being 12.10.2024 What has been going on with me? My health fell in late December, and in early January I couldn't get up from the bed. I've had serious immunity problems since early 2022, when I contracted a serious illness - the worst one I ever had. Although I was eventually cured I started getting increasingly ill, with 2023 being sick more often than healthy. This year began with a heavy illness, that weakened my body to extremes, and often I couldn't even get up from bed for hours. It took a long time before I defeated this illness only for the next to start soon after - this time I almost died - not only was the illness more dangerous to my life than the previous one - I was misdiagnosed and got the wrong meds. The result was my state getting worse. Illness clouded my mind and destroyed me not only physically but also mentally, it made me delusional and unable to differentiate dreams from reality. I was constantly passing out unable to tell the time or date. Moreover, many tragedies happened in my life, and people died. My mental state finally collapsed completely and I went through a serious mental break. It took me months to find a reason to fight for myself and start recovering. As of now my immunity problems were addressed with strong meds, and my immunity has improved - I'm now on the low end of what's normal, and that's a major improvement for me. I told you about me, now let's talk about the game. After fixing many bugs I finally finished developing 0.3.0 in early January and uploaded it to Mega overnight, the thing is - I couldn't get up from the bed the next morning - the illness I was suffering from showed its fangs for the first time. That's basically how 0.3.0 ended up shelved for months. That brings another question, why I would release it tomorrow and not right now? The answer to this is that I want to do some bug hunt. While I bug-tested the game back then and checked all things in the changelog one by one - I want to make sure it's all working as it should. It's normal for a bug or two to pass even the most strict tests. What about Astral Lust's future? I reflected a lot on many things, on my mistakes and successes. Since my health has gotten better, I want to get myself a set schedule and plan for future development. Before all of this, I made a roadmap for 0.3.1 - 1.0.0 - full release. Now, I want to realize all of these plans. What does that mean to development? I want to maintain a steady supply of updates. Minor updates like 0.3.1 or 0.4.2 will need about two weeks of development, and major updates like 0.4.0 or 0.6.0 will take around a month - up to a month and a half. Most of my plans focus on adding new events. Each major version is going to have a clear focus 0.3.x will focus on Lexi and Mina, with their storylines being completed before 0.4.0. (The main storyline. Side events will still be added in future releases). ---- I used to believe one shouldn't talk about their health and problems, it was integrated into me as a child, that one shouldn't show any weakness and always pretend to be strong no matter how bad one is. My views on this started changing due to my partner and I'm thankful for that, she opened me up. The communication failed on my end, and I want to fix this in the future. I'll do my best to maintain a pace of 5 posts a week. I'll post about AL plans, progress, and development. Everyone following Astral Lust will be constantly updated on its progress. I don't ever want you to be unsure if I'm dead or alive so, I'll make sure to let you know about any illnesses or issues I might have before they become critical. If I'm unable to let you know myself, I'll get Chuck to let you know through Discord about my state. It's 1:30 am here, time to sleep Goodnight, see you tomorrow! WE'RE BACK! "
Good movie, I would believe it if I hadn't seen dozens of Devs making similar excuses, it's as if the worst diseases that leave you years without being able to touch a pc, only affect developers with Patreons.

Anyway, I'm glad he's back with charged batteries to continue the game.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
How or where can you find that jewellery store ?
Mina asked me to find her sister a gift, i try for weeks the locations and nothing.

whatever?

May 14, 2021
This patch still have bug, i have some save issue after pass day 40 it apk, maybe i will switch to joiplay
I've noticed if you use the Path of Destiny button at the top of the Exploration screen, it will straight screw your game.
I used it once and then every single thing I did caused an error. Ignore and Rollback worked, until the next crash. Once I loaded a save before using PoD everything was fine.

I saw one of the dev's posts stating he had been bug hunting for over 18 hours. Seems like that's something that should have been done BEFORE release.
Man, i should read this sooner, now i need to play this again, maybe this time wth cheat, cant try hard anymore

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Found another bug. During certain sex scenes, the sound keeps playing in a loop even after quitting the game and starting again.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes