rolero

Aug 6, 2017
Quick question: why the compressed folder takes so long to extract?

I use 7zip and usually finish in seconds (even large files) This is taking more than an hour and counting.
I tried yesterday with three of the available files of the 1080p version, all of them got stuck around 98% and I endend up closing the process and erasing everything.

I've trying again since last hour and is still stuck, it keeps going yes, only at snail pace, like, one file every ten seconds. Right now is going around 15750...

Does winrar do a better job or is it a problem with the compression of the files?

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
Quick question: why the compressed folder takes so long to extract?

Funny, I noticed that too. Took far longer than usual but that's ok.
I don't have a life so just sat the and watched it....lol

Cheers,
Enjoy!

rolero

Aug 6, 2017
Funny, I noticed that too. Took far longer than usual but that's ok.
I don't have a life so just sat the and watched it....lol

Cheers,
Enjoy!
Well, it keeps going. Basically checking every language this thing has in it. Does anyone know which one is the last to get an idea of how much it will take. Right now is going around spanish variables. It this goes alphabetically, I guess not many more?

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
You are doing it wrong, you should unzip the apk itself & paste the file inside the apk folder then install the apk View attachment 4090748
Once I extract the apk and paste the game folder itself inside it, there is no longer an .apk file I can install at that point since I extracted its contents.

Do I need to zip those extracted contents with the game folder now inside it as a new .apk file or what?

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2017
Any help here?
I found the treasure chest and got the photo from it, but I have yet found where the Person under Kiara is, and the two under Savenia are.
I have been going on constant adventures outside, but haven't found anything.
Edit: Found the map location by spamming ruins Location. Rinsed and repeated, but got the same wallpaper 6 times, none of the other 3 possible events.

Also, where do you find succubus? Edit: Found Succubus under the "find enemy" tab at the door.

Final Edit: I've lost all interest after having to spam Market distract for 4 map fragments, just then spam ruins for a chest that gives nothing but a wallpaper. Downloaded Gallery Unlocker.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raziel_8

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Any help here?
I found the treasure chest and got the photo from it, but I have yet found where the Person under Kiara is, and the two under Savenia are.
I have been going on constant adventures outside, but haven't found anything.
Yep me neither.
I think there are 2 characters lil fox and Rachel (or so i read in the thread), but i never found any of them in over 200 days and constant exploring.
Just got Grace's event in the play room (which feels out of place with her progression), despite me not even having meet that Fox LI involved...

Sep 20, 2017
Yep me neither.
I think there are 2 characters lil fox and Rachel (or so i read in the thread), but i never found any of them in over 200 days and constant exploring.
Just got Grace's event in the play room (which feels out of place with her progression), despite me not even having meet that Fox LI involved...
Agreed, I don't understand how that event is able to trigger without ever actually finding the girl.

Looking4Diamonds

Jul 7, 2023
Once I extract the apk and paste the game folder itself inside it, there is no longer an .apk file I can install at that point since I extracted its contents.

Do I need to zip those extracted contents with the game folder now inside it as a new .apk file or what?
AL - 0.3.0c Hotfix 3 Release + Patreon Update

1727892933726.png

The third hotfix is out, as of now, it fixes all reported bugs and a few I found myself.

I've been testing and fixing errors for 19 hours now, with only a few short breaks and I'm exhausted, so I'll take a break, and go to sleep. When I wake up I have to prepare for my trip so I probably will solve new issues on the 2nd / 3rd.

There was a big progress today, you've reported a lot of bugs, and we've released 3 hotfixes in a single sitting, addressing a total of 25 bugs. 0.3.0 should be much more stable now, with the major bugs fixed.

Patreon has changed a lot, there is a new design, functions, and fixes. I'll try to figure out the changes and adapt to new functionality on my trip, although, I'll only have my phone to do so which might prove to be a tedious journey. When I'm back I'll update the page's description, member panel, and all the stuff that needs an update. I'll let you know in advance about all the changes I'll be making.

My original plan for today was to check past messages and emails, reply, and post updates on Discord. I've had to move these plans to the next day as the game needed urgent hotfixes so you can all enjoy it properly. 0.3.0 was a major overhaul, that's always followed with bugs, which I alone wasn't able to catch fully. Most of the bugs fixed today were conditional, by this I mean, they happened only in certain scenarios.

One example from today was an error during combat, the same combat, the same deck, and event, the next game's day - it worked. I've done a dirty fix here - I made sure the error's cause would be solved before it triggered, but I wasn't able to pinpoint the exact cause, nor was I able to replicate it. This might lead to minor issues, namely - damage in enemies' intentions might be a little off when you would otherwise trigger this error.

When fixing bugs there are often absurd situations, things at first glance illogical, and there are some funny bugs, too. Think, sex sounds not disappearing after Kiara's scenes

Fixing these bugs today has been a journey, and while there may still be minor things to iron out, I'm really happy with how much progress we've made. The game feels much more stable now, and it's all thanks to your help and reports.

I'll be stepping away to rest and prepare for my trip, but I'll keep you all posted on any further updates. Once again, thank you so much for your support and patience—it means the world to me ❤

Goodnight, everyone. I’m lucky to have such a wonderful community. Rest well, and I'll be back soon!

This hotfix solves the following bugs:

fixed: Kiara's threesome scene (FFM) sounds not ceasing
fixed: Kiara's threesome scene (FMM) sounds not ceasing
fixed: Use extraordinary abilities choice in Alice's 9th event
fixed: rare RandomBag's UnboundLocalError (probably)
fixed: error playing cards stealing status effects
fixed: rare error when in combat, AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'hp' (probably)
fixed: possible error when exploring the areas
fixed: industrial district showing story event that wasn't there
fixed: ruins not giving Treasure Hunt event
fixed: Little Fox 1st event couldn't be triggered
fixed: possible events per area not updating
fixed: possible events when checking out the lobby doors at night not updating
fixed: possible events when checking out the lobby doors at day not updating
fixed: area story bags having assigned wrong update variable
As of now these are all the confirmed bugs. If you experience anything else, please, report it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download for PC (Win + Linux), Mac & Android
Full Game & Patch:

Due to files deleted and other incompatible changes, patching previous release (before 0.3.0) won't work. Please unpack this release to an empty folder! Overwriting previous release will lead to errors on launch! You can patch 0.3.0 and 0.3.0a & b with a patch provided on Mega.

1727893023902.png 1727893095363.png 1727893156982.png 1727893171184.png 1727893266393.png 1727893348377.png 1727893414861.png 1727893437168.png 1727893463514.png 1727893483947.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Game Lord

Tset

Aug 21, 2017
Bugs so far on 3.0c :
* Little fox event with Alice and Gracie triggers way early (only need 12/13 on Gracie; Playroom and Alice not taken into account)
* Catching a second Succubi lead to a stop (with Rollback active there's a way out, without I guess it's dead)
* I can't seem to trigger the the event "Maybe someone will notice if I travel often ?" I tried traveling a lot between the hotel and the Hideout with no success, I'm still 0/3 on that one. Might not be a bug though.

Bulvark

Mar 16, 2022
Ok... need help or question answered if possible. I am on day 218. I got 3 boxes prior to about day 40 and none since then. My current game status is :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, my question is, can I still get the other girls, or does it need to be done prior to Main Story Complete (to date anyhow) the last about 10 hours of game play consist of about 95% Warehouse / Empty Van and 5% Deserter Girl and Warewolf. (not counting "nothing found" screens.

I have tried Hard Save / Hard Load, quick save / quick load, playing thru the nothing found screens and the above listed scenes to advance time and still nothing.

Appreciate any suggestions or help anyone has.

*Edit* Trying Patch c to see if it fixes things. Don't ask why I, with near perfect vision, missed the above post. :unsure:
*Edit2* Patch C does in fact fix all of it if anyone else has same problems.

Last edited:

fenyx

Jun 16, 2017
Bugs so far on 3.0c :
* Little fox event with Alice and Gracie triggers way early (only need 12/13 on Gracie; Playroom and Alice not taken into account)
* Catching a second Succubi lead to a stop (with Rollback active there's a way out, without I guess it's dead)
* I can't seem to trigger the the event "Maybe someone will notice if I travel often ?" I tried traveling a lot between the hotel and the Hideout with no success, I'm still 0/3 on that one. Might not be a bug though.
sleep in the hideout 2 or 3 times, buy things and sell there twice or so

Reactions: Kingpin-123

Zector

Jun 5, 2017
don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but every time I load a save, the xp from the cards dissapear. they still keep their star levels, but you need to level them up without reloading or the xp just dissapears.

Reactions: leseki9075

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but every time I load a save, the xp from the cards dissapear. they still keep their star levels, but you need to level them up without reloading or the xp just dissapears.
It's been reported being looked into

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
How to skip card battles?
Don't know why you would want to it's a good part of the game, if you think your not strong enough you can leave and not attack, you can also hide, if you are in a battle and not doing good you can also try to run doesn't work all the time you my die. If worried before battle always save

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes