Penitensary

May 10, 2020
One way to get antibiotics is to increase your relationship with the Hollow Market. Basically, give them boatloads of goods without compensation. Get your relationship to at least 15 and there's a chance antibiotics will appear each refresh (weekly).
Or you can save the wandering merchant's daughter in the encounter where she's chased by a big monster, and as repayment ask for a discount, that should get you +10 relationship. So get that fight twice and the wandering merchant should have a good chance to stock antibiotoics when you run into him.

Reactions: wookie ookie

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Or you can save the wandering merchant's daughter in the encounter where she's chased by a big monster, and as repayment ask for a discount, that should get you +10 relationship. So get that fight twice and the wandering merchant should have a good chance to stock antibiotoics when you run into him.
I'm finding random encounters a bit weird. Most of the time, I have no trouble getting them. Sometimes, I can go over a week and only find the dragon. That's 21 attempts hitting nothing or dragon. That's a bit unlikely for basic RNG behaviour. It's almost like certain milestones lock them out until complete or something.

I was looking for antibiotics during one such dry spell. I couldn't find the wandering merchant for a couple of weeks and noticed dumping material on the market bought relationship. Since I had nothing better to do, I bought it up and about 3 weeks later hit antibiotics.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
So to heal Alice, it says that Antidote, Healing, or Greater Healing will work.

I'm not interested in buying antibiotics or antidote (if offered by any merchants,) I'm only interested in obtaining any one of the three aforementioned cards.

Anyone have an idea which enemies in which sections of the map offer these three cards as possible rewards after defeating them?

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes