mizeraj

Jun 16, 2020
I've installed it before actually writing this post ) So it did not fix the problem for me... Also there's a problem with Lexi - she's stuck at ice cream request - i press that button and after the dialog ends nothing happens - the button is still there. I even have ice cream in my inventory - still nothing...

mizeraj

Jun 16, 2020
I mean there's a beginning of the quest - find an ice cream for her somewhere, and it keeps hanging in that state - in the top menu it says that i should go to Lexi - she probably wants something from me, she says - go find an ice cream, and that menu option is always there. I've purchased an ice creram from a trader - it even has "Lexi and Quest" in the description, but i think the quest is stuck at the start.

Feb 11, 2022
Why are you trying to avoid it as much as you seem to be doing here?

Are you trying to level up your skills or your deck or you're just trying to forever prevent this event from taking place or what?
I'm avoiding it, or postponing it, because it seems out of place.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TLDR: I think this Alice quest is bugged or the timing is incorrect

it's part of main story I believe.
If I have to do it now, it is what it is. Just seems like it shouldn't trigger yet imo.

-Edit-
3.0d update fixed this Alice quest

Last edited:

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
I'm avoiding it, or postponing it, because it seems out of place.

TLDR: I think this Alice quest is bugged or the timing is incorrect

If I have to do it now, it is what it is. Just seems like it shouldn't trigger yet imo.
Do you have Discord? Sounds like the developer plans to become more active in the chat on there starting tomorrow so you may want to bring exactly this up there as you may have a chance at getting direct feedback with them if you do so.

Reactions: OnlyHeStandsThere
Feb 11, 2022
Do you have Discord? Sounds like the developer plans to become more active in the chat on there starting tomorrow so you may want to bring exactly this up there as you may have a chance at getting direct feedback with them if you do so.
I just joined it actually but the Alice quest was changed/fixed in this last update (3.0d) .

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
There is a weird issue with saves probably with the persistent one. Every time i reload a save the game act as if it is the 1st time loading, previously seen content don't skip which is really annoying.

Zerent

Aug 26, 2020
Which area has the slaves+orcs event? Also, where do I get gold bars from? The orcs?

Edit: NVM, just got the gold bars from the Little Fox story.

Last edited:

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
So I obtained two Tarot cards from the Mysterious Trader, Judgement and The Lovers. Go into my deck and they are showing over to the right, click and hold on them just to read their descriptions because I'm playing the Android version and that's the only way you can do so that I'm aware of, and they disappear from my inventory altogether now.

Is the game this broken at this point or am I missing something? Are they too powerful for me to add to my active deck so the game just sends them to the nether world until I'm god tier? :unsure:

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes