08/15Wixxer

Sep 1, 2017
where did you get the snipe card?
Also can someone enlighten me on the areas you can currently get the map pieces? according to the hint I need to farm slums for the last piece I need?
Snipe Card
- You can task Alice to get you some battle gear. The outcome is random (Frag Grenade, Bulletproof Vest or Snipe).

Map Piece
- You should be able to find the last piece, if you are at the Wanderers Hideout and explore from there.

How does one store cards in the vault? The interface defaults to inventory and I can't find a control that swaps to cards.

I've collected a fair number of keys, but have never found anything locked. Is that stuff late-game content or am I missing something?

Alice's plot line granted me a single mysterious coin. Woohoo. Are there others or is the Library trader a single choice?
Card Vault
- I don't think it's implemented yet?

Keys
- You can find Wooden, Solid and Iron Chests. The all need keys to unlock. Higher tier enemies will drop them sometimes as a combat reward.

Mysterius Coins
- The Wandering Trader will sell them sometimes if you have a high reputaition with him.
- Look for Alex in the Wanderer's Hideout(Main Square). She sells them, if you have a good relationship with her (~20 points).
- You might be able to find them while adventuring with Little Fox? I could be misremembering, tho.

Last edited:

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
I don't think I get how card evolution works. It happened once or twice, but I keep choosing the same cards and there doesn't seem to be any change. Is it just a very rare random occurrence?
Check the number of stars of the card, if they're all gold, the card is maxed. You can only select one evolution path.
Also, keep in mind that card XP is bugged and doesn't get saved, so you lose it if you load the game.

I see the same cards as rewards all the time. Lots of Flurry and Bulletstorm. Some Slice and Devour. There are lots of types of cards I've never seen. For example, the only healing effect card I've found is Devour. Is the RNGesus just being mean or is there a rhyme and reason I have not fathomed? I'm basically capable of fighting Strong opponents but not Powerful. I've opened all exploration areas on the map but have not invested much in training at the Dojo if that matters.
Certain cards appear to be unobtainable. I have no idea if this is a bug or intentional. Yes, there is a healing card than can drop, but I don't recommend trying to heal. Block is easier to get and right now, enemies don't seem to be able to do anything about it. But most fights should end within a few turns with the right cards, there's no point defending forever.
b.png

How does one store cards in the vault? The interface defaults to inventory and I can't find a control that swaps to cards.
Don't think it's implemented. Just don't die. Even if it was implemented, the max vault level still can't hold all your stuff and definitely couldn't hold all the cards.
I've collected a fair number of keys, but have never found anything locked. Is that stuff late-game content or am I missing something?
Some enemies drop locked containers, which you can open in your inventory.
Alice's plot line granted me a single mysterious coin. Woohoo. Are there others or is the Library trader a single choice?
Trade for them in the business district or get them from powerful enemies or random exploration. All of this is pretty much RNG, but if you got the money, spamming the trader is fastest (in real-time), I think.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Check the number of stars of the card, if they're all gold, the card is maxed. You can only select one evolution path.
Also, keep in mind that card XP is bugged and doesn't get saved, so you lose it if you load the game.

Certain cards appear to be unobtainable. I have no idea if this is a bug or intentional. Yes, there is a healing card than can drop, but I don't recommend trying to heal. Block is easier to get and right now, enemies don't seem to be able to do anything about it. But most fights should end within a few turns with the right cards, there's no point defending forever.
View attachment 4121392

Don't think it's implemented. Just don't die. Even if it was implemented, the max vault level still can't hold all your stuff and definitely couldn't hold all the cards.

Some enemies drop locked containers, which you can open in your inventory.

Trade for them in the business district or get them from powerful enemies or random exploration. All of this is pretty much RNG, but if you got the money, spamming the trader is fastest (in real-time), I think.
The fact loading dumps card xp is probably what's preventing me. I don't keep the game open long.

I don't expect to use healing much -- there was a story event where one can use a healing ability rather than hunt for antibiotics and that piqued my memory that I have never seen such a card as a reward. Additionally, I'm trying to find a situation where I'd use "The Sun" card. Setting oneself on fire to burn the enemies when the enemies typically have a higher hp total is a self-limiting tactic.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
So when we play a card that indicates it has Destroy on it, isn't it supposed to be removed from our deck altogether afterwards?

I'm noticing a card I played that indicates this is no longer in my active deck but is still in my card inventory after the battle ends. Isn't that really what Exhaust means and does?

Am I misunderstanding how Destroy works or is it just broken at this time?

I've always been apprehensive about playing any of my cards with the Destroy function out of fear of losing them altogether after using them but if there is no actual penalty for doing so and we keep them after all, then I'll end up playing them more freely in battles?

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2021
where did you get the snipe card?
Also can someone enlighten me on the areas you can currently get the map pieces? according to the hint I need to farm slums for the last piece I need?
Not sure if still exist post V0.2.4, but aside from alice battle gear, you used to be able to craft them yourself in armory/vault.

Zerent

Aug 26, 2020
4k version lags too much, but i've got a 1440p monitor. Should I stick with the 1080p version of the game, or can I get the 4k version to 1440p without making the window smaller?

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I have a bit of a strange question: what did you name your dog? (Personally, I don’t like giving random names.)
I gave in to my intrusive thoughts and randomly decided on "Inakusaki". I don't know Japanese, but according to Google it means "No, plants". With the comma, apparently.

The cat i named Shredder. Though given how many fish Grace feeds it i think "Seagull" might have been more appropriate. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
Just like John Wayne in his movie Big Jake named his dog Dog, I was thinking of doing that but figured I wanted to give my dog and cat a complex now I working on getting the cat to bark and dog to meow :LOL: :LOL:
Hey Wook,
You are more than welcome to come out this way and visit whenever you want.
I'll let you know when the next one is going to hit.........

(That's 2 hurricanes I dodged this year....) Whew! lol
We had 3 of them though..... just some fields and road flooding so all good.
Cheers,

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Hey Wook,
You are more than welcome to come out this way and visit whenever you want.
I'll let you know when the next one is going to hit.........

(That's 2 hurricanes I dodged this year....) Whew! lol

Cheers,

Need to go shoppin for new underwear now....
You know I might take you up on that (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Forgotted

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
New patch is out, seems to be just fixes for the most common bugs, the new story events should be ready tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: 08/15Wixxer

mizeraj

Jun 16, 2020
Hey guys. I've got moan sounds stuck from Kiara's FFM event, and those moan sounds are persisting through game relaunch - always in background pushing me to mute the whole sound at all. Do you know a way to get rid of this nasty bug?

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Hey guys. I've got moan sounds stuck from Kiara's FFM event, and those moan sounds are persisting through game relaunch - always in background pushing me to mute the whole sound at all. Do you know a way to get rid of this nasty bug?
There was a stuck sound fix in the patch 3.0d try installing it and see if that's one that is fixed, you can get the patch right above you post

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes