glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
Astral Lust 0.3.0
You guys HAVE to be trolling at this point... How many times are you going to post the exact same error from the previous version? The patch is literally the last message before this one...

Reactions: Forgotted

Zalasandre

Dec 23, 2017
Does anyone knows wich program was used to modelize the characters of this game ? I really like that kind of graphic style

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
OK, I'm a bit lost and searching the thread hasn't really helped much. I'm trying to progress with the women in the hotel. Frankly, the hints suck.

Lexi's hint is 'I have trouble sleeping at night." OK. I've tried wandering the hotel at night. I've tried perving on the sleeping women. I've tried making certain I'm back in my own bed before going to sleep. Nothing happens.

Gracies's hint is about beautiful flowers outside. I acquired a rose. I can't give it to her, I can't show her, I can't talk about it. I can't use it via right-click. From what I've gleaned from the thread, it's part of Lexi's path. Cool. Wish I could advance that one then.

Mina's hint is "I should leave my room sometimes." OK. Umm, what? I spend almost all the time periods outside my room.

On an entirely unrelated note, I'd really like to find a way to reduce corruption. I am assuming it's a bad thing. There's been one dream where it dropped by 3 and there's a trader I've found that can lower it for a 'mysterious coin' which would be a thing if I were to possess or even know where to acquire said trade goods. Am I overlooking something simple?

beeboopz!

Dec 25, 2022
OK, I'm a bit lost and searching the thread hasn't really helped much. I'm trying to progress with the women in the hotel. Frankly, the hints suck.

Lexi's hint is 'I have trouble sleeping at night." OK. I've tried wandering the hotel at night. I've tried perving on the sleeping women. I've tried making certain I'm back in my own bed before going to sleep. Nothing happens.

Gracies's hint is about beautiful flowers outside. I acquired a rose. I can't give it to her, I can't show her, I can't talk about it. I can't use it via right-click. From what I've gleaned from the thread, it's part of Lexi's path. Cool. Wish I could advance that one then.

Mina's hint is "I should leave my room sometimes." OK. Umm, what? I spend almost all the time periods outside my room.

On an entirely unrelated note, I'd really like to find a way to reduce corruption. I am assuming it's a bad thing. There's been one dream where it dropped by 3 and there's a trader I've found that can lower it for a 'mysterious coin' which would be a thing if I were to possess or even know where to acquire said trade goods. Am I overlooking something simple?
for me the "I have trouble sleeping at night" quest I went into my room at night and left out the door at night and the cutscene happened

Reactions: sillyrobot

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
for me the "I have trouble sleeping at night" quest I went into my room at night and left out the door at night and the cutscene happened
Thank you. I never use the doors -- I haven't wanted to memorize the hotel layout so I just use the quick map.

Reactions: beeboopz!

beeboopz!

Dec 25, 2022
Thank you. I never use the doors -- I haven't wanted to memorize the hotel layout so I just use the quick map.
No problem, I was the same with the fast travel as well and for the flower one I'm guessing it will just be to progress the story a bit or do some of the girls missions

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
Frankly, the hints suck.
A little bit, yeah, but they're just hints. The annoying thing is all girls having intertwined stories, so hints get really messy - so many games do this, unfortunately.
On an entirely unrelated note, I'd really like to find a way to reduce corruption. I am assuming it's a bad thing.
Corruption unlocks a little bit of side content, if you reach 100 you get an ending. Forget the card, it's a waste of time to try to farm it, it gets destroyed upon use, only removes a little and on top of that, it's apparently bugged. Save yourself some grind and just spam explore business district, refuse all rewards.

I played a bit of the game and got every obtainable scene in game already, so I can tell you most cards (like this one) are just useless, even though the ideas behind them are neat. I optimized my decks to minimize the real time spent grinding. But then again, I don't really want to tell people how to play, figuring out what works and what doesn't was part of the fun for me.

e6mill

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2022
You can lose some (small) amount of corruption sleeping with girls (with or without sex) IIRC. Assuming you've progressed enough that they're willing to do that.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
You can lose some (small) amount of corruption sleeping with girls (with or without sex) IIRC. Assuming you've progressed enough that they're willing to do that.
Thanks, good hint. I'll get there eventually, probably.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
A little bit, yeah, but they're just hints. The annoying thing is all girls having intertwined stories, so hints get really messy - so many games do this, unfortunately.

Corruption unlocks a little bit of side content, if you reach 100 you get an ending. Forget the card, it's a waste of time to try to farm it, it gets destroyed upon use, only removes a little and on top of that, it's apparently bugged. Save yourself some grind and just spam explore business district, refuse all rewards.

I played a bit of the game and got every obtainable scene in game already, so I can tell you most cards (like this one) are just useless, even though the ideas behind them are neat. I optimized my decks to minimize the real time spent grinding. But then again, I don't really want to tell people how to play, figuring out what works and what doesn't was part of the fun for me.
Haven't found the business district yet. I've been a bit timid exploring once I realized there are instant death situations.

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
instant death situations.
Yeah, that's been one of my gripes with this game as well. There is no way to see them coming. Shooting at the sky when you hear a dragon roar? Just a fight. Getting a random blowjob? Unavoidable death. You hear a door opening - Hide? Death. Wait? Just a fight. Check it out? Death. Run? Just a fight.

These kinds of deaths really just tempt the player to reload a save, which isn't good game design.

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
I downloaded 0.3.0 and 0.3.0 to 0.3.c patch. Now 2 don't know how to update to 0.3.c. pls help me
Somebody else will surely suggest a better way BUT...lol
Running windows, btw...

You should have a folder called Astral Lust where your game is. Inside it you will see
files like this.
1.PNG

----------------
You downloaded the patch. You should go to where that file is and inside it will be:

2.PNG

=======

You want to copy or extract the patch "game" folder from the second picture Into your game directory in the first picture above...
It will complain and ask if you want to overwrite some files. Choose Yes.
You are updating the files inside your 'game' folder that is in the Astral Lust directory.

Best of luck

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I'm almost certainly late to the party, but I found a chronological anachronism.

I 'partied' with Alice, Gracie, and Little Fox before meeting Little Fox in the world.

kele99

Jun 30, 2024
great game love the gameplay,sanbox and the rpg style combant but i can't seem to make it to day 16 it always crashes anyone willing to spare me a save from day 16

Last edited:

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
playing hermit gives me error and doesent work
dragon stun immunity doesnt work, not that he needs it

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes