sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
There are rewards, but again, it seems bugged at the moment. Most of the time you get either a card or materials, but sometimes you get nothing with no explanation. The dragon, for example, is supposed to have dragon related drops, but it doesn't drop anything right now.
Yeah. I got my first set of materials a couple of combats after posting a card the next combat.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
I was talking about the official debug version.
Also, I had a very annoying problem :
I would get an error every time I tried to save re-rolling or ignoring it would get rid of the error, but the save wasn't made. I think I lost around 1h of my run. Any idea about what the issue could be?

Edit : guess it was due to the fact I wasn't using the 0.3.0c patch. Gonna test now and report if I still get the error.

Edit 2 : the patch fixed the issues.
2.4 debug was official when 2.4 came out

Qatalitoniss

Nov 8, 2019
What is the difference between Locked and Unlocked cards? Why can I take cards from the Locked list into my deck and fight with them?

Anime34guy

Aug 7, 2022
Note: you can cheat the game and use this console command during the fight to avoid the death:
on_win_label = "mina_5_1"

With that you can advance without losing your cards and materials.
How access the command console

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
How to find necklace for lexi birthday
I think it's scripted that you cannot find it, since her sister goes out to find it instead and it leads to a fairly important plot event. So if you're asking because you've been trying not to get her sister disappointed in you for failing to find the necklace... you actually can't, i think.

Reactions: tamakool

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
So, out of curiosity....

At the bottom of these error logs where is specifies Astral Lust 0.3.0
if running the latest version 3C, will it list
Astral Lust 0.3.0C ??

Nevermind....just looked.... If you are running the latest version it would say Astral Lust 0.3.0c

Cheers

Last edited:

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
What exactly does the Devil's Call status effect have? Is it supposed to call the Devil to appear in our dreams like it randomly can do because I used it and it is showing as an active Status Effect but the Devil didn't show up in my dreams that same night I used it?

Does the Devil just show up randomly whenever it wants when sleeping overnight or does it possibly show up during battles/fights with enemies or what exactly?

beeboopz!

Dec 25, 2022
does anyone else's insatiable hunger card just not give life steal or am i missing something for it to activate?

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes