Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Gracie's "find me a toy" scene triggers way too early, as soon as you reach her stats requirements. It ignored me not meeting any monster girls prior and played as if I had two of them in the hotel already.
Yup, it also takes place in the Playroom, which is something you unlock after building the Dungeon. Heading out of there after the scene (to the Dungeon) is actually a black screen with an arrow to head back to the Lobby if it too has not been built yet.

Is there a way to upgrade the basic cards Without dying?
or a way to die to get the upgrades without losing items and value of the other cards?
It wasn't the Forge, but apparently getting multiples beyond the amount you're allowed to have give that card +1 XP, with a full XP bar giving the option to upgrade a card. Some have one option, others two so you can get some minor customization done that way. Either way, combat drops are what you're looking for, it'll show if the card's level is maxed out.

Reactions: 08/15Wixxer

julioeloboost88

Dec 22, 2023
Guys I need help :( I accidentaly deleted my cache memory and now I lost all my progress. Can someone share his save files? I dont mind if it`s not 100% but I dont want to start from 0 and grind all the way again :(( Thanks bros

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Is there anywhere in game that explains what exactly each physical (Strength, Agility, Vitality) and mental (Intelligence, Wisdom, Charisma) stat does exactly?

Can't seem to locate this info anywhere in-game itself and can't remember if it came up at a certain point early game either? I'm trying to click on each specific stat to see if a pop-up or dropdown menu explains this but nothing is popping up when doing so.

RustyHorseman

Dec 4, 2019
Is there anywhere in game that explains what exactly each physical (Strength, Agility, Vitality) and mental (Intelligence, Wisdom, Charisma) stat does exactly?

Can't seem to locate this info anywhere in-game itself and can't remember if it came up at a certain point early game either? I'm trying to click on each specific stat to see if a pop-up or dropdown menu explains this but nothing is popping up when doing so.
Besides stat checks:

STR: Increases attack damage
AGL: Increases dodge and escape chances
Vitality: Increase HP
INT: Nothing of note so far
Wisdom: Gives you more energy to uses cards per turn
CHA: Nothing, only for stat checks.

Reactions: Game Lord
Sep 23, 2021
haven't download this newest update yet given all the bugs talk and the possibility of new update next month (base on the "i'm back" announcement) but if it was still similar to other version, on that one screen that you see by clicking inventory top right, you can see inventory and stat description if you hover over them. Some cards (if not remove/alter with this update) also scale off of certain stat (old "hermit" card, old "Strength" card, ect)

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
Is there a way to upgrade the basic cards Without dying?
or a way to die to get the upgrades without losing items and value of the other cards?
A lot of cards that were previously available seem to be unobtainable at the moment. Stop using the starting cards as soon as you can. The martial arts seem to be very strong at the moment. Not that you need them, since the strongest enemy in the game can be defeated easily with other cards. There is no reason for you to be dying.

card.png

Last edited:

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
AstralLust-0.3.0c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

pokstas

Nov 10, 2017
Wt...f, can anyone tell me why folders and files in android game are named 'x-folder' and 'x-file' while in patch just 'file' and 'folder'. How to install this patch? Cos I really don't have time to manually rename over 600 files

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
haven't download this newest update yet given all the bugs talk and the possibility of new update next month (base on the "i'm back" announcement) but if it was still similar to other version, on that one screen that you see by clicking inventory top right, you can see inventory and stat description if you hover over them. Some cards (if not remove/alter with this update) also scale off of certain stat (old "hermit" card, old "Strength" card, ect)
My problem when attempting to hover over items on the Android version is this:

See attachment.

First of all, if playing on a phone, you can't make out the description because of it's tiny size. Then, our finger is blocking the description as we hover over it and if we move our finger, even the slightest to try and read it, it disappears. Last of all, often times trying to hover over it to read it, I'll often end up consuming the item and losing it in the process of just trying to read the description.

Makes me think I am doing something wrong during just trying to read each item's description?

Maybe the Android version needs a larger description size system display setting?

Also, I thought I had read somewhere here the next update wasn't planned until December either.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Xaky

Apr 27, 2017
The game seems really interesting and I played a bit trying to grind to get cards and upgrade and all but then I got stuck in a circle where the game crash when I go to sleep...

I try using a save from a few days before and maybe I choose different options so I could bypass that crash but it happened again later about day 50-60 and doing the same agian didn't work, it's so annoying I stopped playing, ruins the game to just crash when you go to sleep...

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
The game seems really interesting and I played a bit trying to grind to get cards and upgrade and all but then I got stuck in a circle where the game crash when I go to sleep...

I try using a save from a few days before and maybe I choose different options so I could bypass that crash but it happened again later about day 50-60 and doing the same agian didn't work, it's so annoying I stopped playing, ruins the game to just crash when you go to sleep...

Have you updated to Version C ?
There's a link in the first post of this forum.

Cheers

Reactions: Xaky

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
I still find all the dreams annoying.
From the disgusting bar slut to the campfire
and all the others.

I just hold the ctrl key to speed through but
would be nice to be able to disable all of them.

the dev was nice enough to allow skipping/disabling the
stickman one. Maybe at some point we'll be able to
skip the rest.

Sep 23, 2021
My problem when attempting to hover over items on the Android version is this:

See attachment.

First of all, if playing on a phone, you can't make out the description because of it's tiny size. Then, our finger is blocking the description as we hover over it and if we move our finger, even the slightest to try and read it, it disappears. Last of all, often times trying to hover over it to read it, I'll often end up consuming the item and losing it in the process of just trying to read the description.

Makes me think I am doing something wrong during just trying to read each item's description?

Maybe the Android version needs a larger description size system display setting?

Also, I thought I had read somewhere here the next update wasn't planned until December either.
seem like a valid concern. Might want to go to the OP, go to the discord and post a suggestion. Something like a small pop up when press, with description and it's own [USE],[MOVE(if exist another inventory, like vault vs on-person)], [SPLIT STACK], [CLOSE].

whatever?

May 14, 2021
How can i pass the alice lv 8?, the find med one of have card to heal, i find around 50 day and no med of monster drop card heal
P/s my english suck xd

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
If we download this, no crashes anymore?
It is a patch that the developer put out to fix some of the issues in version 0.3.0 and it may
help you. I downloaded it, and it helped my game quite a bit. I am running windows.
Not sure if/how well it works with other operating systems.

Best of Luck
Cheers

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Fmm available?
There is only one scene iirc, a dream, with some girl we don't ever meet.
You can just say nope and wake up, if you stay you see that foursome and get some choices, like spanking her, which reduces corruption and increases sanity, or get sloppy seconds for lust increase. It's a repetitive event.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes