Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Could mean kthulian deleted it and is updating.
Well...
Just noticed that Tuesday is the one year anniversary of the game.
It is in fact... I wonder if there are countries out there where is November 5 already :sneaky:

Meanwile Kthulian sits there and enjoys everyones anticipation. :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah you always picture me as some evil demon that feeds from your suffering... I'm not saying I'm not....:LOL:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
So I can't wait any longer to drop this ... It's November 5 on New Zealand already

Note: You need to use a save game previous to the orc talking (good path - start of the battle with the Slayers// Neutral path - When you are on the boat// Evil path doesn't apply) BTW save often, on different slots.

Ataegina v0.3.5 Anniversary edition

PC ----

MAC --

Like always, your opinions and your help trying out the game looking for bugs, errors, typos is greatly appreciated and allow me to improve.

Cheers!!

papsuken

Jun 2, 2017
So I can't wait any longer to drop this ... It's November 5 on New Zealand already

Note: You need to use a save game previous to the orc talking (good path - start of the battle with the Slayers// Neutral path - When you are on the boat// Evil path doesn't apply) BTW save often, on different slots.

PC ----

MAC --

Like always, your opinions and your help trying out the game looking for bugs, errors, typos is greatly appreciated and allow me to improve.

Cheers!!
YES!!!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

PC ----

MAC --

Cheers!!
Thank you so much!!!

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
naaa dont do that , i have a lot of fun having maxed stats :p
I know, that's why I left them there ;)
Don't you dare to punish us for something you gave us! Besides that we've got punished enough when we had to click every single skill point! :p
Yeah, you get the biggest punishment for testing and stuff :ROFLMAO:
Kthulian say
Yeah... Now that you mention it... I need to find a way to punish cheaters :p
Thank you

to: Kthulian
Don't you dare punish us.:mad: You will lose to many of us.:( Also you block console via UnRen:cry: I don't get why you do it:unsure:
Wrong move you will regret it soon.:cautious: I know you don't care about what i say but is your lose.:rolleyes:
Anyway good luck with your project, I'm out!:whistle:
It was a joke ;) BTW I didn't block anything... I even gave you guys the variable names that define the skills some months ago, the way unren works is not one of my concerns to be honest...

4.20 star(s) 161 Votes