Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
Hey there, have you tried to use Winrar or 7zip for MacOS? Nobody else seems to have a problem with the .rar files. But Someone on a previous version had a similar issue and Winrar for mac solved it.
Didn't find Winrar in the app store, but I tried one named iZip Unarchiver and it did the trick ;)
Thanx!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ozel and Kthulian

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
At the bad path fight with Wraith kinda messed up Bredita hitting like 100-137 kinda dmg i hit max. 30 i survive only using ward for block enemy attack and wait for Bredita to finish it.
If i don't get it wrong we need to be stronger then Bredita or Ayna but MC is a weakling right now i hope we can see a little piece of true power of MC's in like 2 or 3 update.

Reactions: Kthulian

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I really love the latest update! especially the ability to turn a character to be your own devoted mind broken slave!

I hope we get more options like that in the next one or in the future.

Also I hope we can fuck Qa'arra in the future

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
stopped playing this as I was "stuck" in the empty college....fought all monsters in training, talk to all you can talk to etc....
it feels like there is a trigger missing, think I updated this game once or twice after that and still did not find a way forward.
maybe this update is the key :eek:

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
It's easier if you refer the following, are you using the original version? Mac, windows, android, compressed?
Can you post a print of the error?

Cheers
Original
It's easier if you refer the following, are you using the original version? Mac, windows, android, compressed?
Can you post a print of the error?

Cheers
Original
20200622_110023.jpg
sorry about quality i couldn't
figure out how to screencap from fucking windows 10 so i took a pic with my tablet and sent it to myself lol

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
At the bad path fight with Wraith kinda messed up Bredita hitting like 100-137 kinda dmg i hit max. 30 i survive only using ward for block enemy attack and wait for Bredita to finish it.
If i don't get it wrong we need to be stronger then Bredita or Ayna but MC is a weakling right now i hope we can see a little piece of true power of MC's in like 2 or 3 update.
The idea here is that the MC, while powerful, is vastly less experienced and has not even hit the peak of his powers yet. Bredita and Ayna, even though they don't look it, are really old. Their magic keeps them young. They've been around for quite a while.

The fact that you are even on a level where you can stand along side them is something at this point.

If your skills are in the 10's or 20's, Bredita and Ayna are probably past 100 or more by now. Just think how much more powerful you are compared to the start of the game, when a Frost Spider wouldn't have taken more than just your one fireball to kill. Now, if you have above a 10 in BM, you can walk into the training area and one shot that thing.

Also, Wrath was coded to make sure you had no chance against him. Most enemies in the game have 50-150 HP at the moment. Wrath has 1000 HP. It's a teaching moment to show, that although you are powerful, you are not even in competition with the rest of the world currently. You were only still a student about a month ago.

sigalchris

Jan 25, 2019
View attachment 701785

I can't get the new mac verison to extract.
I tried to download the pc version to see if I could just move the game folder, but same result. Any tips?
Take the game folder out of the mac version and place it into a working mac game and replace the game folder. I keep a renpy base mac image just for this. Works for renpy PC only games as well.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
stopped playing this as I was "stuck" in the empty college....fought all monsters in training, talk to all you can talk to etc....
it feels like there is a trigger missing, think I updated this game once or twice after that and still did not find a way forward.
maybe this update is the key :eek:
Only the Neutral path had content after that... until now ;)

Original

Original
View attachment 702259
sorry about quality i couldn't
figure out how to screencap from fucking windows 10 so i took a pic with my tablet and sent it to myself lol
Something really wrong there, you are with Bredita and you have Katriona as your companion in the portrait? I would say you haven't followed certain instructions on previous updates, and that's why that is happening. Try to use a save previous to v0.3.9 and see if that happens

Btw, you have a key named "prt sc" as in "print screen" that allows you to do that, renpy games also allow that with " ctrl + s" screen shot

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Oh yes!! after losing my saves the time has come to start again to be with my beauty...

wait for me Ayna, your student, who definitely wants to bang his teacher, is here!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Never played this game before, ended up on the good path. The archmage is about to meet her evil "friend" and it seems I cannot make any more progress. Any ideas?

O
To answer my own question, you can talk to Archmage 'K' and she will tell you how to proceed. You have to exhaustively search the island you are on to advance.

O

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
Only the Neutral path had content after that... until now ;)

Something really wrong there, you are with Bredita and you have Katriona as your companion in the portrait? I would say you haven't followed certain instructions on previous updates, and that's why that is happening. Try to use a save previous to v0.3.9 and see if that happens

Btw, you have a key named "prt sc" as in "print screen" that allows you to do that, renpy games also allow that with " ctrl + s" screen shot
yeah no clue about "certain instructions" for previous builds. this is the first time i played your game so i dont have previous save files. also to be clear i didnt mod or cheat anything. ive attached the furthest back auto save. also id like to note i was having fun so thank you.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I still don't understand why the MC didn't stay with Mistress Silvana?
If she's defeated or killed, that will be bad.
They will be 1 Elite member less They need to stick together to win this war.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Whew...I'm less confused than I was and have grown to like the game. I will say this, though, I think you missed a golden opportunity for some erotic kink by not spending time with Lust's 'conversion' of her new followers. We're only shown who they are after the fact. (Reference KamadevaSFM's Wild Hunt/Witcher videos.)

opalix

Aug 8, 2019
ataegina.PNG
Hi everyone, I seem to be stuck here. Talked to everyone and I'm supposed to enter the graveyard according to the city guild but i can't find a way. Am I missing something or did I just hit the end of the update?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Hi everyone, I seem to be stuck here. Talked to everyone and I'm supposed to enter the graveyard according to the city guild but i can't find a way. Am I missing something or did I just hit the end of the update?
Go to the gate, find it locked, go back to the guildmaster and speak with him.

4.20 star(s) 161 Votes