May 23, 2019
Agreed. There's lots of content in both paths, and for a fantasy setting the story is very good. The combat could be better though, there was a bug where my health went into negative and I didn't die, otherwise no other problems. This and Fate of Irnia are probably the best medieval-fantasy games on the site.
I agree, one of the best games here, there are 3 paths though, just like the number of eyes my raven has

Dec 31, 2019
Was replaying one of my saves and thought damn, whatever happens I'm hoping we get a full scene with Carilielle without gameover this time! :ROFLMAO:
She looks so good, especially in human form.

And while we're at it add Lust to that list too, her model looks so hot and is very unique.

But still Isabella is the one I'm waiting for a scene with the most!

Last edited:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Cool, some backstory on Mida's past. A missing aunt and possible royalty. Nice addition with the Mida's clone scene, great, the more the merrier.
I'm surprised more high fantasy visual novel games (same for Erotic Manga & Anime too in general) don't use clones more often. Especially with the MC, for instance let's say you want to see one girl get double teamed, but don't want to share or see her with other men, have the MC make a clone of himself. Or have MC grow an extra penis to double penetrate a girl, although i don't think that's possible yet for DAZ 3D. Or both at the same time.

Is it gonna become a running gag where the Tavern Keeper sees MC with a different girl each visit and each time is left speechless and jealous? Cause, this time with drunk Mida was funny.

Koneko getting a little more love. Yeah, we can't have her become the emperor's concubine, clearly Koneko is MC's future lover, wife, mother of his children. Speaking of emperors and marriage, If Silvana's sister Dark Elf Queen Zordruza gonna marry anybody it's gonna be MC. You know what, have MC marry all the girls, kingdoms & nations untied by MC, problem solved. All the emperors can have each other or have the male demons :LOL:.

Will the relationship chart portrait be upgraded including other women MC had sex scenes with like Dark Elf Queen Zordruza, Yotul and Calessa? Or maybe a chart separating main girls/frequently-seen-girls from one-time encounters. Like i don't expect we'll see that Allesterra City prostitute again. Maybe have MC run into that short-haired girl Alice again from the neutral path who was flirting with MC in front of Isabella.

The addition of the "Skip Battle" was very generous. I gotten used to it i do the battle anyways, trying different magic. Maybe whenever i replay the whole game i'll skip the battles.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I wish, with time passes, our (MC) hp and mp reserve will improve from 50.
Also, why is it that everytime enemies will attack only MC but ignore MC's companion.
With the wrath fight, it seems MC is useless......bredita is doing 110+ DMG, while MC can barely stay alive and do 10+ DMG.

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Also, why is it that everytime enemies will attack only MC but ignore MC's companion.
With the wrath fight, it seems MC is useless......bredita is doing 110+ DMG, while MC can barely stay alive and do 10+ DMG.
Depends on your build. If you have the maximum 55 spell points and put 45 in your main focus (Illusion, for example) and 10 in healing, you'll do 30+ damage a shot. If you've gone for a balanced build and tried to toss 10 points into everything, you're going to be pretty weak.

Still, I get ya. Even with the vast majority of your points in one particular type of magic, you don't exactly hit like a truck like Bredita does. We'll get there, though. Eventually. ;)

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Depends on your build. If you have the maximum 55 spell points and put 45 in your main focus (Illusion, for example) and 10 in healing, you'll do 30+ damage a shot. If you've gone for a balanced build and tried to toss 10 points into everything, you're going to be pretty weak.

Still, I get ya. Even with the vast majority of your points in one particular type of magic, you don't exactly hit like a truck like Bredita does. We'll get there, though. Eventually. ;)
But those 3 new lvl 1 spells are really strong.....
If we have to fight someone like bredita, who can hit like a truck, we will be KO'ed in single turn. Because we only have 50 HP. That's what keeps bothering me. Even after so many times, our HP and MP didn't improve.

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
But those 3 new lvl 1 spells are really strong.....
If we have to fight someone like bredita, who can hit like a truck, we will be KO'ed in single turn. Because we only have 50 HP. That's what keeps bothering me. Even after so many times, our HP and MP didn't improve.
Ah, don't worry so much about that, something is being done. ;)

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Really impressed with this one. The battle mechanics aren't terrible (for a RenPy game) the sex scenes are enjoyable (Mida's use of illusion magic definitely caught my attention and the fun with her and Fannay was great as well). Also map navigation is very simple and not a plethora of clicking through many obtusely designed rooms, so even though I'm not all that big on sandbox-esque games I didn't have any issues. Also the alignment does actually have some pretty big changes so it's cool to see it's not just smoke and mirrors to make the game seem more content-filled. Look forward to more and I'll likely be contributing via Patreon as this game meets all my criteria for doing so (active developer, solid content, and the game deserving more support than it has). This is good stuff.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Was replaying one of my saves and thought damn, whatever happens I'm hoping we get a full scene with Carilielle without gameover this time! :ROFLMAO:
She looks so good, especially in human form.

And while we're at it add Lust to that list too, her model looks so hot and is very unique.

But still Isabella is the one I'm waiting for a scene with the most!
Thanks,
Carilielle is completely made by some asshole named Carpe Stultus I only gave her some clothes (delivered naked... poor girl) :p she will have some more attention in the future, as well as another character made by him yet to be introduced ;)

Cool, some backstory on Mida's past. A missing aunt and possible royalty. Nice addition with the Mida's clone scene, great, the more the merrier.
I'm surprised more high fantasy visual novel games (same for Erotic Manga & Anime too in general) don't use clones more often. Especially with the MC, for instance let's say you want to see one girl get double teamed, but don't want to share or see her with other men, have the MC make a clone of himself. Or have MC grow an extra penis to double penetrate a girl, although i don't think that's possible yet for DAZ 3D. Or both at the same time.

Is it gonna become a running gag where the Tavern Keeper sees MC with a different girl each visit and each time is left speechless and jealous? Cause, this time with drunk Mida was funny.

Koneko getting a little more love. Yeah, we can't have her become the emperor's concubine, clearly Koneko is MC's future lover, wife, mother of his children. Speaking of emperors and marriage, If Silvana's sister Dark Elf Queen Zordruza gonna marry anybody it's gonna be MC. You know what, have MC marry all the girls, kingdoms & nations untied by MC, problem solved. All the emperors can have each other or have the male demons :LOL:.

Will the relationship chart portrait be upgraded including other women MC had sex scenes with like Dark Elf Queen Zordruza, Yotul and Calessa? Or maybe a chart separating main girls/frequently-seen-girls from one-time encounters. Like i don't expect we'll see that Allesterra City prostitute again. Maybe have MC run into that short-haired girl Alice again from the neutral path who was flirting with MC in front of Isabella.

The addition of the "Skip Battle" was very generous. I gotten used to it i do the battle anyways, trying different magic. Maybe whenever i replay the whole game i'll skip the battles.
Damn! that's paying attention right there!
Funny thing that the stuff you talk about have been discussed, like MC cloning himself for double team, an upgraded "girl screen" and don't say that 2 dicks aren't possible to do with daz :sneaky:

Yeah that was to show the players how far from Bredita power they still are... And yes there are plans for the HP/MP limits ;)

Really impressed with this one. The battle mechanics aren't terrible (for a RenPy game) the sex scenes are enjoyable (Mida's use of illusion magic definitely caught my attention and the fun with her and Fannay was great as well). Also map navigation is very simple and not a plethora of clicking through many obtusely designed rooms, so even though I'm not all that big on sandbox-esque games I didn't have any issues. Also the alignment does actually have some pretty big changes so it's cool to see it's not just smoke and mirrors to make the game seem more content-filled. Look forward to more and I'll likely be contributing via Patreon as this game meets all my criteria for doing so (active developer, solid content, and the game deserving more support than it has). This is good stuff.
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it that much

4.20 star(s) 161 Votes