Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Kthulian

tenor (1).gif

Well i clearly had to deliver her naked to a certain someone because this certain someone uses completly different clothing assets than i do and if i would've put clothes on her this certain someone would've cried even more because he would've to get the clothes too on top of all the assets he had to get. All hail to his 3rd world internet, but hey at least he doesn't have neighbours. :sneaky:

P.S. Its about damn time that she gets more attention. :p

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Damn! that's paying attention right there!
Funny thing that the stuff you talk about have been discussed, like MC cloning himself for double team, an upgraded "girl screen" and don't say that 2 dicks aren't possible to do with daz :sneaky:
That's interesting, Go on... :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Kthulian

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Hello, first of all great game, keep up the good work! :)

Don't know how did this game slipped past me until now.
Decided for my first play-through to play a whimsical character who does whatever he( read I ) wants at the moment, doesn't matter if it's good or bad. Kill, fuck and do anything that pleases him( again read I). Ended with a neutral disposition, so I guess I'm not a terrible person :ROFLMAO:

From the comments I see I missed a couple of good scenes, don't know how much will the story change, but I will do a purely good and bad MC run to see.
Didn't encounter any femdom content, but you can't have it all, huh.

I wanted to clarify how does the damage work.
Is it a formula like: base damage of a spell + number of skill points invested multiplied by some factor = damage of the spell ?
Or do we use skill points to only unlock higher tier spells.

Because I had like 20 points into battlemagic and the thunder(lvl 10) did 26 damage, while my summon spell, the minotaur(also lvl 10) did about 29 damage while I had only 11,12 points into it.

From what I can see the best combo is necro wraith for mana + minotaur to block, fear to prevent the attack, rebound and you're invincible or that spell that converts damage to health.

Little sad to see that the battlemagic I picked thinking I will be a pure powerhouse, casting armageddon left and right, hitting like a truck, is kind of a let down.

I think I said all that I wanted, will update or comment more after the other two(good and bad) play-throughs.
Hope whoever is reading this chunk of text, has a great day :cool:

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Hello, first of all great game, keep up the good work! :)

Don't know how did this game slipped past me until now.
Decided for my first play-through to play a whimsical character who does whatever he( read I ) wants at the moment, doesn't matter if it's good or bad. Kill, fuck and do anything that pleases him( again read I). Ended with a neutral disposition, so I guess I'm not a terrible person :ROFLMAO:

From the comments I see I missed a couple of good scenes, don't know how much will the story change, but I will do a purely good and bad MC run to see.
Didn't encounter any femdom content, but you can't have it all, huh.

I wanted to clarify how does the damage work.
Is it a formula like: base damage of a spell + number of skill points invested multiplied by some factor = damage of the spell ?
Or do we use skill points to only unlock higher tier spells.

Because I had like 20 points into battlemagic and the thunder(lvl 10) did 26 damage, while my summon spell, the minotaur(also lvl 10) did about 29 damage while I had only 11,12 points into it.

From what I can see the best combo is necro wraith for mana + minotaur to block, fear to prevent the attack, rebound and you're invincible or that spell that converts damage to health.

Little sad to see that the battlemagic I picked thinking I will be a pure powerhouse, casting armageddon left and right, hitting like a truck, is kind of a let down.

I think I said all that I wanted, will update or comment more after the other two(good and bad) play-throughs.
Hope whoever is reading this chunk of text, has a great day :cool:
The base damage metric goes basically like this:
(Magic School Points x 0.5) + Dice (1-3) + Base damage of the spell

So if we look at Fireball:
Destpoints * 0.5 + Dice + 20 + extraenemydamage (which is extra damage vs Ice types)

To explain why the Summon was better than the Gigabolt, you have to look at what Gigabolt does.
Gigabolt has a 3 out of 5 chance to cause Paralyze. Paralyze prevents all attacks for 2 turns. This includes specials attacks which Fear currently doesn't stop.

Gigabolt uses:
Destpoints * 0.5 + Dice + 15
Which is less damage than a Fireball.

The Summoned Minotaur uses this basically the same attack power as the Fireball would, only working off the Summoning points.

As for your combo and your problems with Battlemagic, I'll only say this. Originally we had people basically telling us that there was no point to having any other magic except Battlemagic, Healing and Alteration. Now you believe Battlemagic is underpowered. We've been working to make each school feel special and unique and provide interesting spells in each. There are also more spells coming to each school.

Also your combo is hardly the best. It's extremely Mana costly, especially the Wraith. He's not a good choice for Mana draw. Steve merely gives you a little bit back, but he's one of the more costly spells. Fear only grants Fear for one turn, there are other spells that cause it to be 2 or more turns. Also, not using the Imbued Blades is a mistake.

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
The base damage metric goes basically like this:
(Magic School Points x 0.5) + Dice (1-3) + Base damage of the spell

So if we look at Fireball:
Destpoints * 0.5 + Dice + 20 + extraenemydamage (which is extra damage vs Ice types)

To explain why the Summon was better than the Gigabolt, you have to look at what Gigabolt does.
Gigabolt has a 3 out of 5 chance to cause Paralyze. Paralyze prevents all attacks for 2 turns. This includes specials attacks which Fear currently doesn't stop.

Gigabolt uses:
Destpoints * 0.5 + Dice + 15
Which is less damage than a Fireball.

The Summoned Minotaur uses this basically the same attack power as the Fireball would, only working off the Summoning points.

As for your combo and your problems with Battlemagic, I'll only say this. Originally we had people basically telling us that there was no point to having any other magic except Battlemagic, Healing and Alteration. Now you believe Battlemagic is underpowered. We've been working to make each school feel special and unique and provide interesting spells in each. There are also more spells coming to each school.

Also your combo is hardly the best. It's extremely Mana costly, especially the Wraith. He's not a good choice for Mana draw. Steve merely gives you a little bit back, but he's one of the more costly spells. Fear only grants Fear for one turn, there are other spells that cause it to be 2 or more turns. Also, not using the Imbued Blades is a mistake.
Wow, thanks for the detailed explanation, figured it was something like that, wanted to check :D

I agree, I'm sure there's a better combo, but I guess the way I played, the neutral route I didn't encounter any remotely hard fights that need for me to strategies or use blades, don't think I ever went bellow 20 hp.
Maybe the fights in the good/bad routes are harder, so they will force me to think and experiment on how to utilize the abilities better.

Also, Steve is the best hands down:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Wow, thanks for the detailed explanation, figured it was something like that, wanted to check :D

I agree, I'm sure there's a better combo, but I guess the way I played, the neutral route I didn't encounter any remotely hard fights that need for me to strategies or use blades, don't think I ever went bellow 20 hp.
Maybe the fights in the good/bad routes are harder, so they will force me to think and experiment on how to utilize the abilities better.

Also, Steve is the best hands don't :ROFLMAO:
I see that Wulf gave a better explanation than I would :LOL:

Thanks for playing, and yes, Steve is awesome, a bit lazy but awesome

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Yup had to change the skin textures or it wouldn't have worked and we know how especially changing the hair makes a character completly different.
I see one consequence of creating computer games is that one suddenly realizes why women care so much about things like hair and skin care.

• Haha

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Well in DAZ it doesn't really work like in real life. ;)
Is DAZ really difficult to use? How long do you have to spend learning it? And how much do you have to work on a scene for it to look really good? The way developers talk about their games, it seems images, especially good ones, are the thing that takes most of their working time.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Is DAZ really difficult to use? How long do you have to spend learning it? And how much do you have to work on a scene for it to look really good? The way developers talk about their games, it seems images, especially good ones, are the thing that takes most of their working time.
If you have never used any program like DAZ it is pretty difficult to use. Setting up scenes from scratch, meaning without the standard preset room assets, takes a pretty long time but what takes the longest is the lighting except you just throw presets into it, but thats something you can easily see with some experience, which most people don't have. Good renders take also way longer to render than crappy ones. Sure it goes faster with high end hardware, but a good render will always take way longer than renders where the dev cuts corners.

Explaining that now in detail would take a while and you would probably not know what i'm talking about. :LOL:

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
If you have never used any program like DAZ it is pretty difficult to use. Setting up scenes from scratch, meaning without the standard preset room assets, takes a pretty long time but what takes the longest is the lighting except you just throw presets into it, but thats something you can easily see with some experience, which most people don't have. Good renders take also way longer to render than crappy ones. Sure it goes faster with high end hardware, but a good render will always take way longer than renders where the dev cuts corners.

Explaining that now in detail would take a while and you would probably not know what i'm talking about. :LOL:
I certainly wouldn't! :LOL: But I have been seriously thinking about starting a (femdom-oriented) game someday -- I have a basic idea, a sketch of possible endings, and a number of topics I'd like to include -- and, depending on available free time and how difficult it is to learn how to do all the work (and I definitely suck at coding, so I have a pretty high and steep hill to climb), it may take quite a while or even never happen... Of course, like all dreamers, I would like to do something supercool (I imagine a free-roaming quasi-virtual-reality world like the one in Life Is Strange or Resident Evil, plus a lot of independent animations and killer music -- I happen to be an amateur composer, so I could do some of the music myself...), but, like all dreams, this is probably never going to happen, so I'd like to have a look around and think about what is realistically possible.

Reactions: Jambajoo2

DwBjr

Jan 12, 2020
The save files are located in the game\saves folder. You may need to copy them to the new game\saves folder.
Thanks for the reply. That was the first thing i did after downloading the update and sadly that doesnt work for me. Ive given up on this game and about 4 other recently updated games with the same problem. im way to lazy to start all 5 games over again. That would be over 50 hours just to get back yo where i should already be. i like these games but not that much.

4.20 star(s) 161 Votes