StarkKUN

Jan 2, 2020
Can anyone explain the routes please? I would appreciate it, like which one is the femdom, or maledom, i mean does the evil route mean that the mc will become more dominant and the good route means he will become more submissive?

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
love the game, but theres 3 girls I'm hoping the MC can have a sex scene with

1)Bredita
2)Isabelle i know that she's your sister, but its not known
3) most importantly Ryo.. not sure if I got her name right, but the Asian girl with the Yakuza like tattoos... also speaking of her, was it revealed and I just over looked it about what's up with her beautiful but kinda freaky eye?

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
love the game, but theres 3 girls I'm hoping the MC can have a sex scene with

1)Bredita
2)Isabelle i know that she's your sister, but its not known
3) most importantly Ryo.. not sure if I got her name right, but the Asian girl with the Yakuza like tattoos... also speaking of her, was it revealed and I just over looked it about what's up with her beautiful but kinda freaky eye?
Not sure how to unlock them as I seem to have missed 3 of the scenes myself(only got the bath scene in my 1st playthrough, means I need to have another playthrough or 3 :unsure: :love:) but had a quick check using The Team In-Game Mod Located Here or in OP and there seems to be 4 scenes with Isabelle

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No scenes with Bredita(Except those not featuring MC) or Ryo yet (also looking forward to scenes with those characters:love:)

And for those who may be wondering there is currently 1 scene with Katla(Mc and Isabelle's Mom)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlienEDM

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
I wouldn't go as far as saying it's unnatural. It does need a proofreader however. If you want unnatural go play 'The Intoxicating Flavor'. The author's English is pretty good but not "Native English speaker" good. There are misspelled, missing, and misused words throughout the game, however it isn't bad enough to cause anything but minor irritation, in my opinion at least.

I've suggested this to several authors over the years and no one seems to want to do it. Very few want to take the time to hand over the dialog to a proofreader and then wait for it to come back. It would slow the development process down but it would make the game better and more polished.
Hey! No baseless accusations! :sick: In the latest updates, I give the text to the proofreading. And I don't edit the old ones yet, because they will be completely redone.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
very nice update as usual besides being short. not sure about which sexpath's ending is better

Reactions: Kthulian

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All of which are not of any good 4 the MC, any shape shifting could not be more damaging 4 furthering his story.

ezala

May 7, 2017
I wouldn't go as far as saying it's unnatural.
What I meant was, on top of the obvious grammar mistakes (missing punctuation, misspelling and so forth), the dialogue somehow lacks both the flourish and the mundanity of regular speech between people. The exchanges between the characters just fall flat. Simply put, no one talks like that. I attributed this to the dev's language barrier since it does seem like he's trying. Albeit I've only played for the first couple of hours so I have no idea how it turns out later on.

Ps. The OP description needs a major overhaul, but it's a perfect example of what I mean.

Pss. My purpose isn't to bash the game or the dev, whom has kindly provided this game for us. The post was but a criticism, for I noticed I started grinding my teeth during one of the many "Me Tarzan, you Jane" type of convos and almost stopped right there. I desperately want to like it and continue as I've gathered it gets all good and juicy eventually.

Mar 21, 2018
What I meant was, on top of the obvious grammar mistakes (missing punctuation, misspelling and so forth), the dialogue somehow lacks both the flourish and the mundanity of regular speech between people. The exchanges between the characters just fall flat. Simply put, no one talks like that. I attributed this to the dev's language barrier since it does seem like he's trying. Albeit I've only played for the first couple of hours so I have no idea how it turns out later on.

Ps. The OP description needs a major overhaul, but it's a perfect example of what I mean.

Pss. My purpose isn't to bash the game or the dev, whom has kindly provided this game for us. The post was but a criticism, for I noticed I started grinding my teeth during one of the many "Me Tarzan, you Jane" type of convos and almost stopped right there. I desperately want to like it and continue as I've gathered it gets all good and juicy eventually.
I understand what you are saying but feel that you are making it out to be much worse than it actually is. That is my opinion and you are entitled to yours. All the English problems with the game only amount to be a small annoyance for me. It sounds like it is a big one for you but I don't agree with your assessment.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
so what's new mom son sis bro banging ?
Not yet. There was a scene (Isabella & mc) in past.
In latest update we can see who the hell is the thing that gave soul stone to mc & he is a good story teller (according to him).

• Sad
Reactions: gomesa
4.20 star(s) 161 Votes