crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
So I've just noticed there is a Demon Hunter focused neutral path. I hovered around +6-8 for most of the game. I guess this would be the good path, though I've chosen plenty of evil choices.
Can anyone clarify the range of morality points and at what point we'd need them to ensure we're on this path? I assume it's closer to zero than 6.
you have to have +-3 points when you're on the ship attacked by the huge demon

Reactions: Mograx
Apr 16, 2018
NTR/Cuckold fans are really really annoying. This guy proves it... There are other games where you can watch your loved ones in the game get fucked by other guys. Go and wank to them. This game had no ntr since the beginning. Leave it alone
There's a cuckold genre though.. are you a patreon supporter? Did they made it clear there will be no ntr?

Apr 16, 2018
He says there will be No NTR in the game but I saw an option in the Evil path of the game in Red Text.
and if there will ever be an NTR then it's up to the players? what does that even mean? Does he mean supporters? or Modders?

anyway, thanks. It's clear the developer doesn't like NTR so even if the game had an update on NTR/cuckold then it will be Lackluster at best, now I rather him focus on the story and the Gameplay mechanics cause I like it but still, Blasted!! Here I was hoping I could play as a pimp.
Spells really need a balancing, right now I find using fireball + the armored warrior that counter attacks and block the enemy
+ the Absorb damage for Mana spell are the only real efficient way to fight opponents, using other spells will just make things worse for you.

Reactions: cib64

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
He says there will be No NTR in the game but I saw an option in the Evil path of the game in Red Text.
and if there will ever be an NTR then it's up to the players? what does that even mean? Does he mean supporters? or Modders?

anyway, thanks. It's clear the developer doesn't like NTR so even if the game had an update on NTR/cuckold then it will be Lackluster at best, now I rather him focus on the story and the Gameplay mechanics cause I like it but still, Blasted!! Here I was hoping I could play as a pimp.
Spells really need a balancing, right now I find using fireball + the armored warrior that counter attacks and block the enemy
+ the Absorb damage for Mana spell are the only real efficient way to fight opponents, using other spells will just make things worse for you.
What he said was:
"No, there is no NTR in the game and if there will ever be it will be because the player choose to."
So none currently, but, if any appears in a later update, it will be player choice driven.
Presumably the choice will be at that time, not tied to an earlier decision, but IDK, that's just me speculating.
Other spells are useful, it depends on the opponent.
Certain spells are more effective against specific types of enemy.

Reactions: AnonymousUnique123

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
0 to 3: neutral
- points evil
More than 3 : good
I have -2 points. this means I'm neutral right? because Isabella is my favorite.
Also, Bredita asks if the MC of wanna go to train with her. If we say yes that means the MC will leave Isabella behind?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I have -2 points. this means I'm neutral right? because Isabella is my favorite.
Also, Bredita asks if the MC of wanna go to train with her. If we say yes that means the MC will leave Isabella behind?
According to his post, -2 is Evil. +2 is Neutral.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ariostebaldo

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Here ya go. I just used the original mod as the base.
Differences between this and The Team's 0.4.7 version:
  • Updated walkthrough up to v0.5.0 (Tried to keep the format the same)
  • Properly labeled some past Ending indicators
  • Fixed the v0.4.7 end-of-party trigger from leading to a premature end-of-version notice
  • Made it so you can see both the v0.4.9 Mida scene and Kat scene without having to choose one or the other
  • Very very few grammer/spelling edits
  • Threw a quick fix for the aynalove error in there that may or may not work
  • I had to remove the scene replay gallery due to a case of menu overlap.
I had time to test it, and everything seemed to work fine. Please let me know if something doesn't work for you.
This is something I'm only doing because The Team seems busy. Whether or not I continue to update it is based on what I see them do.
If there is a high demand for it, I can theoretically re-add/update the adult scene gallery. Otherwise I'll focus on the walkthrough.
Awesomeness, thank you so much for this. Now I officially have this game on my ever growing it seems, games to play list. Seriously though, thank you, loads of help.

Reactions: travin213 and STJay
4.20 star(s) 161 Votes