ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well, that was a fast update. May have to wait until it's 3GB to actually enjoy it.
What was the point of that mod? It took me away from lots of hidden scenes.
May have to fix that, so I can do them all instead of skipping them all.
I enjoyed the game as always, just wish there was more content and not have to wait so long or so many updates.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Act I dosent open at all.... just a white screen.... unistalling this trash
You encounter a problem about a game and decided to call it trash in its own thread immediately? Did you try to at least ask about why it didnt open or how can you solve this issue? As you can clearly see there are tons of people playing and enjoying this game and 239 pages messages about this game, so a logical conclusion would someone must be able to open and play this game and ask how can you do it to.

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
If u are on Windows, after scene with calessa & old women, demon Sloth will as u to save game with a name. Do that. Close the game. Open act 2, press "start" Then u can load the file.
It is supposed to work in that way
Except, Demon Sloth asks us to save, followed by game error which makes it impossible.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Except, Demon Sloth asks us to save, followed by game error which makes it impossible.
If you post the game error, dev or someone encountered that error before would help you. Besides Kthulian posted his own save files to help in this thread, just backtrack or search for them

alpha11zz1

Nov 13, 2020
Really looking forward the new update.
BTW is there any possibility to add more stuff available during combat?Like the magic skills,I dont really get them,like I cast a fireball and it only make 30 damage no matter how I increase my magic skill……?

Reactions: DeathAl

frankmtl

Feb 18, 2020
Quick question.
I download act I (nopy link) and played through the game (with TheTeam mod). I've arrive at the poin where the Archmage tells me that she has unlock more power in me. A message pops saying that it's the end of current version. The 2 ladies start talking about stuff but sloth doesn't appear.
After cursing like a lot, i've notice that the zip folder is named 0.5v but in the main menu, on the top right corner it says v0.46.
Am I missing something?

4.20 star(s) 161 Votes