Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Kthulian, I apologize if this has already been reported, but searching this thread for things like name, save, game, and save game have (as you can imagine) pulled up a billion results each through which to sift. Could you perhaps change the color of text for save names / time stamps? The grey-on-blue you currently have is challenging to read. I personally have very good color distinction; I can't imagine how hard it might be for anyone with less color discernment.

View attachment 1232615
You're absolutely correct, I'll take care of it for next version. Thanks for letting me know ;)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I cant get it to go ftom part 1 to part 2. I have saved on all of sloths dialog and it wont let me. On mobile.
At the very end of Part 1, you should see the character Sloth (satyr-like devil) telling you that you've reached the end. Continue with his dialogue until you see "Name your save" and a cursor (looks like the | symbol) for typing a name. That will create a special file that saves your game state (character stats, choice with other characters, etc.). It isn't the same as a normal save-game slot, so don't rely on those.

Finish Sloth's dialog and type the name of the saved-state file when prompted; remember the name of that file (write it down if needed). When you begin Part 2, choose to start a new game and type the name of that saved-state file when asked. Then you continue as normal.

thorandloki2020

May 17, 2020
At the very end of Part 1, you should see the character Sloth (satyr-like devil) telling you that you've reached the end. Continue with his dialogue until you see "Name your save" and a cursor (looks like the | symbol) for typing a name. That will create a special file that saves your game state (character stats, choice with other characters, etc.). It isn't the same as a normal save-game slot, so don't rely on those.

Finish Sloth's dialog and type the name of the saved-state file when prompted; remember the name of that file (write it down if needed). When you begin Part 2, choose to start a new game and type the name of that saved-state file when asked. Then you continue as normal.
I have Only seen the 2 girls directing you to the paetreon.

crackFapper

Nov 14, 2019
i can't save at the save point at the end of act I i keep getting a rollback error for some reason, i even started right from the start again on a new save but the same thing happened

crackFapper

Nov 14, 2019
What was the last thing plot-wise that you saw? (In other words, where is the game stopping for you? What's just happened in the scene right before the girls talk about Patreon?)
it's at the end of act I i talk to the demon guy can't remember his name atm but after he finishes talking and before the girls talk about patreon there is a auto save window that pops up i type in the name of the save hit enter then instantly i get a rollback error, so i thought maybe if i started a new save file from scratch to see if that fixed it but i got to the end and the same thing happened again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i can't save at the save point at the end of act I i keep getting a rollback error for some reason, i even started right from the start again on a new save but the same thing happened
did you use wt-mod? for me wt-mod caused that bug and w/o wt-mod got to making that save, it was later fixed by modder so if you have latest wt-mod for act1 it shouldn't happen.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
it's at the end of act I i talk to the demon guy can't remember his name atm but after he finishes talking and before the girls talk about patreon there is a auto save window that pops up i type in the name of the save hit enter then instantly i get a rollback error, so i thought maybe if i started a new save file from scratch to see if that fixed it but i got to the end and the same thing happened again.
Sounds like there might be a problem with your copy of the game. If you're using a mobile or standard computer version, you'll want to @ Kthulian directly (here on F95; see the OP of this thread). If you're using a compressed version, @ the compressor instead who created the compressed version you're using.

Papashi2137

Apr 26, 2020
Hi guys, so I finished the Act I on online site, thus I have no way of getting the "special" save because I can't extract it from my browser. I only managed to extract my regular saves. Is there a way of getting the required file, other than having to download the entire Act I and just loading the saves? I have act II downloaded but as I said I can't start the game.
If someone could guide me, or just load this save and extract the needed stuff for me, I'd be really grateful. The save is literally one slide before Sloth sends us to save.

crackFapper

Nov 14, 2019
i started a new save file with no cheats active and no wt connected and it's saved the act I save file at the end after the little demon guy ends talking so it's all good now hopefully, thanks for the hand appreciate it

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i started a new save file with no cheats active and no wt connected and it's saved the act I save file at the end after the little demon guy ends talking so it's all good now hopefully, thanks for the hand appreciate it
yea just fine and on act2 no errors with wt-mod so far.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hi guys, so I finished the Act I on online site, thus I have no way of getting the "special" save because I can't extract it from my browser. I only managed to extract my regular saves. Is there a way of getting the required file, other than having to download the entire Act I and just loading the saves? I have act II downloaded but as I said I can't start the game.
If someone could guide me, or just load this save and extract the needed stuff for me, I'd be really grateful. The save is literally one slide before Sloth sends us to save.
I'm not aware on how Ataegina online var export works (Or the unofficial versions that are running around), but I left some Act II save games for each path for people not wanting to go through Act I. (Yes... for those of you that play random versions)

Mega
This folder has 3 saves to start Act II, Evil, Neutral and Good. They will be on the first page of saved games on position 4,5 and 6.
Remember, only use this if you don't want to play Act I again, because the choices made here on these saves are mine, not yours.

slackhead

Oct 6, 2020
hello! I just found the game. Quick question since I don't read the whole thread, do I have to download each Act. or can just directly download act II. I mean does the act II includes act I?

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
hello! I just found the game. Quick question since I don't read the whole thread, do I have to download each Act. or can just directly download act II. I mean does the act II includes act I?
Yes you have to download each Act. Then you have to play Act I to get the proper 'save file' which lets you take you learned skills (which, believe me you want) into and start Act II.

Reactions: ManifestDream
4.20 star(s) 161 Votes