Janberk

Mar 4, 2021
Ataegina Türkçe çeviri Act1-Act2 en son sürümle güncel versiyonu - burdan indirebilir.
Game klasörüne atmanız yeterlidir. Oyun ayarlarından Türkçe seçeneği seçmeniz gereklidir.

Ataegina Turkish translation file is here Act1-Act2 is up to date with the latest version -
Just drop it in the game folder. You need to select the Turkish option from the game settings.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Walkthrough modunu da kursam sorun çıkarır mı ?

Last edited:

thegreatmikey

Jan 25, 2018
So, I would like to play Act 2. I played through act 1 but even though I followed the instructions and saved when I was supposed to when I hit start on act 2 it just says there's no save and did I finish act 1?

As I am technically incapable I am basically unable to play act 2. :(

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
So, I would like to play Act 2. I played through act 1 but even though I followed the instructions and saved when I was supposed to when I hit start on act 2 it just says there's no save and did I finish act 1?

As I am technically incapable I am basically unable to play act 2. :(
at the end of Act 1 were you asked to save?

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Love the game. I just have one question....well more of a hopeful demand. When will we get some sweet arch-mage lovin'. She was the one conquest I wanted from the beginning. I think our MC deserves some top tier mage pussy...and she's at the top
I imagine she'll be one of the last in the conquest. She's indisputably the highest in demand.

Saving the best for last and all that, I reckon.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Just played through both updates of act 2 today and I have to say, really enjoying the improvement here. It fixes my main complaint about the last several updates of act 1, which was that the good/evil/neutral paths had a lot of divergence in the beginning but quickly became functionally identical. Act 2's updates are actually worth playing through multiple times on the different paths, which I like a lot.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So the Lich Anya and Bredita fought in the past was the Evil God, one of his vessels or a different being?
If I understand correctly the MC is the reincarnation of the Evil God but we see him as the Lich not as Anubis.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So the Lich Anya and Bredita fought in the past was the Evil God, one of his vessels or a different being?
If I understan correctly the MC is the reincarnation of the Evil God but we see him as the Lich not as Anubis.
My understanding was different. He is the reincarnation of the good one but has inside trapped the evil one. How that happened, it is not clear to me, though.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
My understanding was different. He is the reincarnation of the good one but has inside trapped the evil one. How that happened, it is not clear to me, though.
I think Sloth or some other npc said the MC has the two gods inside or smth like that, but the MC only interact with the Lich, also the good God died transforming his body into the magic fragments so that's why I have my doubts.
On the other hand I don't like Gary Stus so if we can get rid of the ancient gods inside the mc it would be better imo.

Reactions: luisar018

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
On the other hand I don't like Gary Stus so if we can get rid of the ancient gods inside the mc it would be better imo.
Mmmm not sure I follow that Gary Stu part. For me a Gary Stu is a character without flaws, too amazing, to fucking fantastic, that can do everything without effort, everybody loves them (in the fiction) and that might even later go and call herself Ray Skywalker... sorry, I digressed there.

While I do believe MC could do with some other flaws, I would not call him a Gary Stu...

So, what did you mean by that?

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I'm really stoked waiting for the next update.

One thing that got me curious.
Cerea said in the previous update that demons have no feelings such as love etc (though I think it may be more of a superstituion belief that goes around demons?), but how does the whole pregnancy work with the demons?

I mean should we as players get chance to impregnate Cerea, that baby is gonna be one hell of an interesting combination
:LOL:

Reactions: luisar018

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Mmmm not sure I follow that Gary Stu part. For me a Gary Stu is a character without flaws, too amazing, to fucking fantastic, that might even later go and call herself Ray Skywalker in one of the worst movies ever in the story on Hollywood... sorry, I digressed there.

While I do believe MC could do with some other flaws, I would not call him a Gary Stu...

So, what did you mean by that?
That's what I mean.
I have two gods inside me and a direct line with the goddess of creation. Everytime we're fucked the plot armor comes to the rescue and we use the gods power to kill everything around. Oh, what's that? A magic tower for me? :love:

4.20 star(s) 161 Votes