blackbeard

Jun 2, 2017
is it possible to play it without a save from Act 1 yet? My game has had glitches getting it from 1 to 2. I've just about given up trying to make it work.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Walkthrough mod has been updated for v0.5.3. Everything seemed to work fine during testing, but let me know if you're having issues related to the mod. I don't have an ETA for the sex scene replay gallery, but I'll try my best to get that out within the next couple of days.

Edit 7/2/2021:
Due to both some personal issues and overall inexperience making galleries, it is taking longer to finish the gallery than I initially thought it would. So don't be surprised if it takes a bit longer to finish up.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can you now go all the way with Ayna?
no.

I read "cuckold" in the genre menu… so, for activate the cuckold scenes, which route i must choose? And with whom character MC will be cuckolded?
at least himself.

any anal in game?
once before this update.

why does my this update end where the last update ended? right after the mida bathroom scene?
1. do you have old wt-mod?
2. did you accept bredita's training?

Is there any scene with the archmage yet?
nope. at least not with mc.

is it possible to play it without a save from Act 1 yet? My game has had glitches getting it from 1 to 2. I've just about given up trying to make it work.
i'd say no. post your latest save from act 1 and maybe some1 helps you.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so this update is for those who went with bredita on prev. update?

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
i just installed the new update, but can't beat that devil (forget her name) is there some trick or a cheat to raise my magic stats? fought her 3x and she keeps killing me

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i just installed the new update, but can't beat that devil (forget her name) is there some trick or a cheat to raise my magic stats? fought her 3x and she keeps killing me
telekinesis, darkness, skeletor, freezing, other necros always help.

you can cheat stats to 9999 but don't expect game to work properly after that.

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
how do u cheat stats? i'm thinking my stats are low, none or even at 30... 27/22/19/22/17/22/27 are my stat lines

Last edited:

crackFapper

Nov 14, 2019
i've died from that demon x10 and she keeps healing on top of taking 30+ hp every hit and spells costing so much mp now i think the update needs an update

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
i just saw this and it seems there are 3 path. evil, neutral and good. my question is, are there any L.I exclusive per path or i can choose which ever path i want without worrying about LI's?

i hope mc's family are fine tho

VictorMC

May 2, 2017
Hello everyone; I just updated the Spanish translation to the new version 0.5.3.

Download the compressed file, unzip it in the game's "game" folder and replace the files

Greetings
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola a todos;

Acabo de actualizar la traducción a español a la nueva versión 0.5.3
Descargar el archivo comprimido, descomprimirlo en la carpeta "game" del juego y reemplazar los archivos

Saludos
esto es para el acto 1 o 2?

4.20 star(s) 161 Votes