cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how do u cheat stats? i'm thinking my stats are low, none or even at 30... 27/22/19/22/17/22/27 are my stat lines
stats get up as you advance and with saveeditonline you can edit save and stats and also break game.

i've died from that demon x10 and she keeps healing on top of taking 30+ hp every hit and spells costing so much mp now i think the update needs an update
necro spells steal hp etc.

Could somebody please show me the landlady? thanks
what landlady?

does anyone know how to start act 2 bc ive finished act 1 but it wont let me import my saves
did you make save at end of act1 when asked?

i just saw this and it seems there are 3 path. evil, neutral and good. my question is, are there any L.I exclusive per path or i can choose which ever path i want without worrying about LI's?

i hope mc's family are fine tho
bredita is maybe only who is on alignment specific path others seem not.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
i've died from that demon x10 and she keeps healing on top of taking 30+ hp every hit and spells costing so much mp now i think the update needs an update
What stats do you have? There are healing spells, regeneration spells, and spells that block damage or make her not attack at all. Illusion 20, Terror and Shadow Blade are enough to win. Also, there's a "Skip battle" button

blackbeard

Jun 2, 2017
i'd say no. post your latest save from act 1 and maybe some1 helps you.
shoot. alas I've long since deleted my saves. I redownload the game every now and then but given that I can't start part 2, I don't think I will. I'm not willing to go through part 1 again.

FlufflyPanda157

Nov 4, 2019
stats get up as you advance and with saveeditonline you can edit save and stats and also break game.

what landlady?

Yes i did make a save at the end but it still says "are you sure you completed act 1" and i have soo many times dont know what to do

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes i did make a save at the end but it still says "are you sure you completed act 1" and i have soo many times dont know what to do
shoot. alas I've long since deleted my saves. I redownload the game every now and then but given that I can't start part 2, I don't think I will. I'm not willing to go through part 1 again.
here's my save closest to end of act1. if doesn't work i try to find that save made at end.

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
Is anyone having trouble getting the MAC version of the new release to open? I'm getting an error page about an unreadable script from both the compressed and the full version.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
So just a question.
How do I get Mida to show her illusion in this update?

Tried every single route possible I think (Foursome, Threesome, Mida single), but just didn't see the Mida showing me illusion in this update (which Bredita mentions in the end when she breaks the fourth wall)

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
So just a question.
How do I get Mida to show her illusion in this update?

Tried every single route possible I think (Foursome, Threesome, Mida single), but just didn't see the Mida showing me illusion in this update (which Bredita mentions in the end when she breaks the fourth wall)
Go to Liliana and Fannay's room but then go back to your room with Mida

Reactions: JJJ84

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
If I've previously declined any types of 3 sums with Mida why is it that you continue to introduce it to me and her in H scenes (my Mida has 0 corruption points I declined every single advances my sister made towards me to the point it became annoying how much she tried to get with me and why have I never had a chance to tell my mom who I really am untill last update I believe it happened I ignored both of them so much I cant even remember much of their story I kept them with me at my Castle what I should do but all these advances from them need to stop if Ive been turning them down since we met) if normally your wife would never bring up such things to you and if the situation occurred Im 100% sure she'd decline it immediately especially if I've never brought up these types of conversations with her and if I declined it once why do you continue to push it on the player and making Mida to look like some slut or Im not satisfying enough for her if this was the case I would file for divorce immediately if Im not enough for you go find someone else who is. you should have at least try to take into account that 80% of people that may slut out random woman aren't trying to slut out their wife or girlfriend you dont do this with no other LI but constantly treat Mida like shes just a whore. Like you purposely try to make the players who really like Mida dislike her. Players that are all into 3sums or slutting out their Main LI wont mind.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018

what landlady?

You are saying there's no landlady in the game?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Just to be clear, it's not a manual save.
The game prompts you to make a save after Act I ends.
It's that save which is needed by Act II. Not one from your manual saves which you can choose to load.

4.20 star(s) 161 Votes