CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 317941

Overview:

In a world filled with magic and riddled with war, you find yourself playing an important role. A life of spellcraft, politics and intrigue awaits you. Will you use your powers to unify the land and its people? Or shall you use them for your own personal gain and amusement, no matter the cost?
Thread Updated: 2024-04-01
Release Date: 2024-04-01
Developer: Kthulian - - - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.9.8
Language: English
Other Games:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Signature:

You need to have finished Act I and have saved when Sloth talks to you about playing Act II!
Press "Start" on the game menu to import your save from Act I, after that, saves and loads will work as usual.

DOWNLOAD
Act II
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (.apk): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (.rpa): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Update Only:
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Act I

Extras: Walkthrough Mod - Cake Mod - Save - Spanish translation* - Russian Translation* - Italian Translation* - Turkish Translation
* This port/version was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 533425 View attachment 312714 View attachment 312721 View attachment 533396 View attachment 533397 View attachment 533398 View attachment 533399 View attachment 533400 View attachment 533402 View attachment 533403 View attachment 533404 View attachment 533405 View attachment 533406 View attachment 533407 View attachment 533408 View attachment 533409 View attachment 533410 View attachment 533411 View attachment 533412 View attachment 533413 View attachment 533414
Wow the art in this game looks awesome. Downloading right now. Is it possible to play a female protag? Any chance of some bestiality? The picture of the redhead with the white wolf is awesome. I know she could have a lot of fun with him.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021

OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
STJay With a new version, comes a new mod update (eventually). I hope you have time on your end to update it soon enough.

ionpop

Aug 5, 2019
I'd say the game is missing a gallery, an elf ending, a "I don't wanna settle for just one person" ending, and maybe a Cerea ending since she's amazing (or maybe even a demon / devil package ending).

Also, "you become a benevolent god so you can only bang the goddess(es)" ending is such a low blow... I'm a god, for my sake, I should be able to bang whoever I want...

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

naga995

Apr 16, 2020
Anyone getting an error when trying to extract act 1? I downloaded it from most of the available links for windows and I'm getting the same error every time saying 'failed to extract' and nothing else. Thanks

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
There's a reason why she (And other chars) don't appear anymore, But I'll see what I can do ;)

Nice stuff raizen86 :cool:
Thank you so much for the reply, means a lot. I agree I'm not that clear on the story anymore and she was a minor character, but her body was to DIE FOR, she's definitely one of the hottest characters you created. I hope you do find the time to include her in some action, if so please make it a satisfying one, with a juicy creampie :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kthulian

VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
Is the 9.8rpa update an April fools joke or what? I've downloaded both from pixeldrain and MEGA but it still says 9.7 in game and nothing is updated. And yes I deleted the old rpa before putting in the supposed 9.8 rpa file.

4.20 star(s) 161 Votes