Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Somewhere later in the game will there be something akin to a harem option so that you can get all/most girls?or there will only be 1/2 girls romatically avalible at the same time and both are fine with being lovers of the same man:unsure:
Let's just say I'm not removing any of those options from my plans ;)

will you release the the update today ;) waiting from morning
Well the only reason why it's not here yet is because my new internet sucks and it takes forever to upload

I can't wait

What's new?
Are there any big changes?
New spells?
New characters?
More power?
Demons to fight?
Development of path good, neutral and bad ...

I need to calm down.
It's not a massive update, you get to know new characters and somewhat a "new" important character.
There have been changes in the combat system.

When I finish uploading it I'll leave the changes in the changelog, or you can just play it and see :p

Last edited:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
So, as promised here it is, Ataegina V0.3.1 Since I hadn't much time for testing, I'll call it Beta, if any of you or I happen to find bugs I'll try to correct them in this next few days to release a "final V0.3.1". Really, your help would be greatly appreciated (Errors, typos, grammar, mistakes, random stuff, etc...)

Here are the links

PC ----
MAC -

Since I've been messing with the save system I recommend you keep backups of your saves, I tested it a lot so it probably won't be a problem, but better safe than sorry.
I've also been changing some of the old renders so it's "normal" to find different quality and inconstancy playing from the beginning. The changes are made by series, you won't find (hopefully) changes from a render in the same place of events, when I change a place I change all the renders that use that place (because I'm changing the "RL" backgrounds to 3d, and while I'm at it I try to improve other things)
example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
VS

That's all for now
Cheers

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Sweet, cant wait to get home and have some fun with the Sis...err the DemonHunter lady !!

I think Ataegina is my current favorite game... the one I always look forward to the most... except when the Evil/Berdita path is on rotation LOL... then it drops to 10th place or so :p

zeka7

Jul 24, 2018
**Important note**
You need to use a save game from when MC is dreaming with Ayna and Bredita (If you didn't do it on v0.2.6N)

Does this mean that if we already used a save that started with the MC dreaming Ayna and Brendita in v0.2.6N, right now we can use a save from v0.3 with the devils talking?

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
May be it's a stupid question, but what is 'neutral' path? I had played previous version, but I don't remember this...
There is a part in the game where it divides into 3 main paths ;)

Sweet, cant wait to get home and have some fun with the Sis...err the DemonHunter lady !!

I think Ataegina is my current favorite game... the one I always look forward to the most... except when the Evil/Berdita path is on rotation LOL... then it drops to 10th place or so :p
This update may be more revealing about your first sentence ;)

Good to know you like it so much I'm honored :) by the way, I never released a only evil or only good update so it means it's always your favorite :ROFLMAO:

For aesthetic reasons shouldn't evil path come first? :sneaky:
Well, it's kind of random it's about what I feel like doing, and believe me, this month was very complicated

Does this mean that if we already used a save that started with the MC dreaming Ayna and Brendita in v0.2.6N, right now we can use a save from v0.3 with the devils talking?
Yes, if you did it on v0.2.6N you don't need to do it again

4.20 star(s) 161 Votes