Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
My theory was, if I can find a shit ton that I enjoy, the chances are that one or two should always get updated every few weeks.....that theory kinda fell apart last couple of months, been pretty quiet on most of them. I need the distraction until Cyberpunk, then I`ll plug into the Matrix.
I had that same mindset lol I'm still pretty new to VNs but I learned pretty quickly to not expect updates that often

Reactions: Lord Soth

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Of course if you waited until the games were completely done, the developers would never get any backing to help with the development. So a lot of games would never get finished at all.
True. But there are games with a lot of backing that are pretty much abandoned (won't mention any names but I'm sure you know) so, that's not really a deal breaker. Anyways, I was just over exaggerating to show how much I enjoyed playing. This isn't the first time I tried out something I was originally ignoring and ended up loving. And it won't be the last (y)

Reactions: Kthulian

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Of course if you waited until the games were completely done, the developers would never get any backing to help with the development. So a lot of games would never get finished at all.
That`s actually a very good point. Not making light of the great work you guys do or anything.
I`ve funded a couple on Patreon and wish I could afford to fund all my favorite devs, but reality is the purse strings are tighter now in these uncertain times, unfortunately.

Reactions: Kthulian

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
That`s actually a very good point. Not making light of the great work you guys do or anything.
I`ve funded a couple on Patreon and wish I could afford to fund all my favorite devs, but reality is the purse strings are tighter now in these uncertain times, unfortunately.
Not gonna argue that, I've been thinking of cutting off one of my funds, even though they're both active developers.

diablo8x

Feb 3, 2018
Finally decided to try this game out after seeing many people recommend it. I finished the good path to it's current extent, haven't tried the evil path yet so might give that a try. I kinda wished I had ignored the game until it was finished because now I'm itching to play it all. Idk if the dev is in this thread but if you are props to you (y)
Well there is also the neutral path that has some different characters emphasized so that may help bridge the gap :D

Kthulian just out of curiosity is it possible to use the mind spell on the girls instead of going of going for Carilielle?

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Kthulian just out of curiosity is it possible to use the mind spell on the girls instead of going of going for Carilielle?
It was not one of the choices, so no.

He may add that option later, perhaps, if he thinks it's a good idea.

EDIT: Actually, I think I misunderstood this. Now that I think about it, you're probably referring to the option to try and control all of the girls at once. For some reason, I thought you meant only controlling one of the other girls, like a derp.

Anyway, even with my Illusion build where I had 50 or 55 points in Illusion, that choice still told me I was not strong enough, so no. I'm honestly not sure why that option is there. However, using it on Cari breaks the mind spell on her and her power breaks the spell on the other girls, too, so it's pretty much a moot point, anyway. (y)

Last edited:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
when we get next update bro ???
I try to have one per month, every month :LOL:

BTW thanks for the 5 stars :)

Well, as long as you play and enjoy I'll be happy, the plan is to keep the game free, whomever can afford to support it, is appreciated :p

Well there is also the neutral path that has some different characters emphasized so that may help bridge the gap :D

If you are asking about the scene with all the naked girls, no, the only way out is to concentrate only on Cari ;)

It was not one of the choices, so no.

He may add that option later, perhaps, if he thinks it's a good idea.

EDIT: Actually, I think I misunderstood this. Now that I think about it, you're probably referring to the option to try and control all of the girls at once. For some reason, I thought you meant only controlling one of the other girls, like a derp.

Anyway, even with my Illusion build where I had 50 or 55 points in Illusion, that choice still told me I was not strong enough, so no. I'm honestly not sure why that option is there. However, using it on Cari breaks the mind spell on her and her power breaks the spell on the other girls, too, so it's pretty much a moot point, anyway. (y)
55 points in Illusion :unsure:... I smell cheaters... :p

Last edited:

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
55 points in Illusion :unsure:... I smell cheaters... :p
I only enabled cheats on my neutral path save. I'm pretty sure that was one of my other saves where I put most of my points into Illusion then like 10 in healing, then with the extra points we've gotten since then it's up to like 50 or 55 now. I'd have to load up my saves to check.

Though, I guess it's technically correct to say I cheated anyway since I used the console to reallocate my points since my "balanced builds" that I had for all of my playthroughs were kinda weak once you made combat 2.0, but it was faster than starting over.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hey. My mc didn't used the opportunity to tell Isabella about their blood relationship. Is it was a foolish act ??

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Hey. My mc didn't used the opportunity to tell Isabella about their blood relationship. Is it was a foolish act ??
Because they're not related by blood...
They're the MC's adopted parents and adopted sister. In one of MC's dreams (flashback for the audience) it shows the demon hunter parents in a town fighting demons and they later find an abandoned baby (the MC) and took him in as family, to raise with their daughter they already had (who i'm guessing is 1-2 years older than MC). We don't know the MC real parents and if they're alive or not.

Who is MC's sister ? I only played the good path and I haven't met the sister and mother after the intro.
Adopted Sister. Isabella on the Neutral Path.

Apr 28, 2018
Hmm....she is not mine though...She is the mc's :D . Would be intriguing if the story unfolds itself in different based on the path you choose. Hell,given the state of how messy most of the games out there are we'd be lucky if the story won't be rushed or have plot holes.

4.20 star(s) 162 Votes