Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Public post from Patreon ;)

Ataegina100-2160psig.jpg

If 2 years ago, when I started playing around with 3D and got more serious with coding someone would tell me that all the stuff that happened since then was going to happen, I would say they were lying and lying is not pretty :p

So I would like to thank so many people that I'm not even sure how to start... Maybe the actual supporters first?

Thank you so much for your support, I always said that making games is mainly a way to have fun, but thanks to your support so far I'm just a few months away to be able to afford some great hardware that will help me a lot with 3D.

Thanks to the people that help me constantly, I hope I can pay you back some day, the game would probably exist but it wouldn't be what it is without your help and skills.

What's the next milestone? 1000 patrons? Come on it's not that hard :D
Cheers

PS: How about that image hum? Abîme never ceases to amaze me.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018

View attachment 754396

If 2 years ago, when I started playing around with 3D and got more serious with coding someone would tell me that all the stuff that happened since then was going to happen, I would say they were lying and lying is not pretty :p

So I would like to thank so many people that I'm not even sure how to start... Maybe the actual supporters first?

Thank you so much for your support, I always said that making games is mainly a way to have fun, but thanks to your support so far I'm just a few months away to be able to afford some great hardware that will help me a lot with 3D.

Thanks to the people that help me constantly, I hope I can pay you back some day, the game would probably exist but it wouldn't be what it is without your help and skills.

Cheers

Congratulations for the 100 patrons! And congratulations for that beautiful render image!
PS: You have inspiration in someone's art to do that epic image, don't you?:sneaky:

Reactions: Kthulian and Back

Jasonfrans

May 28, 2020

View attachment 754396

Cheers

well, congratulation for 100 patreon! hope the best for you. and thanks for the beautiful image that you send to us. so fcking gorgeous ayna :love:

Reactions: Kthulian

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I saw evil ending. At that time my point was -3. By the by, any other ending scene available as of now ??

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Finally decided to try this game out after seeing many people recommend it. I finished the good path to it's current extent, haven't tried the evil path yet so might give that a try. I kinda wished I had ignored the game until it was finished because now I'm itching to play it all. Idk if the dev is in this thread but if you are props to you (y)

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I`m at this train of thought with about 20 other VN games :p All waiting for updates and so damn good too.
Originally started with I`m going to play Completed only, yeah that worked out...
This is why I'm always looking for new games smh. I find one that's actually good after searching forever, see that it's still in development, play all the content asap and then repeat. Luckily the games are good enough that it makes waiting not too bad.

Reactions: Kthulian

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
This is why I'm always looking for new games smh. I find one that's actually good after searching forever, see that it's still in development, play all the content asap and then repeat. Luckily the games are good enough that it makes waiting not too bad.
My theory was, if I can find a shit ton that I enjoy, the chances are that one or two should always get updated every few weeks.....that theory kinda fell apart last couple of months, been pretty quiet on most of them. I need the distraction until Cyberpunk, then I`ll plug into the Matrix.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes