Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
looks like I figured it out. everything is hidden when you lose the fight. adding show screen points_allhh to v39training scene seems to fix this
Awesome, that saves me the time to look for it, Thanks :)

The only thing I felt was missed this update Kthulian was that we should have gotten some love points from the rescued girls...

Neutral Path should have given us 4LP for the demon hunters (family), 2LP for Bredita's sidekick, and 2LP for Dark Elf Queen

Good Path should have given us 3LP for Dark Elf Queen, 3 LP for Bredita sidekick (and able to get her on the good side away from Bredita), and 2 LP for the Demon Hunters (family), ohh and some LP for Mistress Sylvana since we saved her sister 3LP

Evil Path.... who the hell cares about this one... at the very least I dont...
Oh, you'll have time to get those points now that you can talk with them in the college and since you saved them :p

Kthulian could elaborate further, but I'm certain that is NOT the end of the evil path.

If you choose something else and your karma points are still in the negative, the story for the evil path will continue. That is simply another ending to the game. The first ending was implemented some time ago now. Funnily enough, that one also involved Lust...
Yup, there are several endings planned, this was just another one

Hey does anyone know if this game is gonna get finished soon or if it still has a lot to come? I kind of want to play after this gets completed..
Well.... it's on 0.4.2 and it's almost 2 years old.... Make the calculations yourself :LOL:

For neutral path how many points do u need? Between -1 and 1 or how?
between -3 and 3. and for now points only matter when you find Runar's ship and Adamastor
Actually, it's between 2 and -2, unless Kthulian changed it and I was unaware.
Evil >= -3 Neutral +3 <= Good ;)

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
If my points are -3, the scene ended with demon lust & some naked girls, will continue in next update ???

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
If my points are -3, the scene ended with demon lust & some naked girls, will continue in next update ???
If you made it to the end of the update, the girls should've been clothed and you should've teleported to the college, but yes, the next update will continue from where the previous one left off, as always. (y)

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Is there any walkthrough? Been playing mainly OP good path, but curious how to star bad and neutral paths

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Is there any walkthrough? Been playing mainly OP good path, but curious how to start the bad and neutral paths, or alt routes

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
? What do you mean
What path you are on is determined by how many alignment points you have when the branches start. If you have high negative points, you get put on the evil path. If you have neutral points, you get the neutral path. If you have high positive points, you get on the good path. You can just monitor that point total and easily get on the different paths.

It may have been taken out, but there was a point in the game where you can re-assign your point alignment. That is when the branches start.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
What path you are on is determined by how many alignment points you have when the branches start. If you have high negative points, you get put on the evil path. If you have neutral points, you get the neutral path. If you have high positive points, you get on the good path. You can just monitor that point total and easily get on the different paths.

It may have been taken out, but there was a point in the game where you can re-assign your point alignment. That is when the branches start.
Aaaaaaaaah ok, i think i remember that from awhile ago at the begininning in the classes. Ok that explains it, thought it was certain plot poont decisions and kind fluxes. Thanks for explaining

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
the Branch selection has not been taken out yet because it's something that will stay in until the final version.

Right now it acts as a "in case of mistakes" option.

Reactions: Paapi

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I hope the same in future updates ! would be the best <3
Freeroam is usually only put in place for when it is allowed for within the story. That said, Kthulian does want to go back eventually to add side quests you can do during some of the free roam parts, which will allow more freedom.

• Love
Reactions: PinkGoddess

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Freeroam is usually only put in place for when it is allowed for within the story. That said, Kthulian does want to go back eventually to add side quests you can do during some of the free roam parts, which will allow more freedom.
Sorry but Im curious, who are you? haha because you have rank of game developer and yet you speak as if you were kthulian himself :p

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Uh oh, broken saves incoming. :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: Abîme
4.20 star(s) 168 Votes