crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
:unsure:Hmm have you tried to click the spot where the eye used to be? I'll try to find where the issue is... Thanks :)
About the mana cost, it will dependof the spell, some level 5 spells could even cost less that lvl 1 ones, as I see things "better" spells could also mean less expensive spells
looks like I figured it out. everything is hidden when you lose the fight. adding show screen points_allhh to v39training scene seems to fix this
label gameoverdead:
<-->hide screen MC_bars
<-->hide screen hpbar
<-->hide screen points_allhh
<-->scene black
<-->if v39training == 1:
<--><-->jump v39training

label v39training:
<-->hide screen MC_bars
<-->hide screen hpbar
<-->stop music
<-->play music "<loop 0.0>ingame.mp3"
<-->scene v39167
<-->with dissolve
<-->prof "Are you ok? I had to disspell the summon..."
<-->prof "Maybe you should try a weaker opponent?"
<-->$ v39training = 0
<-->jump trainroomv39

Reactions: Kthulian

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I finished on the evil path :devilish:
noooo, I need more dominating and corrupting muhahaha! *cough* *cough*

Gonna replay through on the good path and try being less of a dick this time :cool:

Love the game and the combat system. The renders are gorgeous!
As a fan of Damsels and Long Live the Princess, this game was just what I was looking for.

Only things I would love to see is more romance time with your girls. Even better a little sandboxing that allowed you to revisit your romantic interests each day and hunt random monsters in the forest. That way you could experience it longer and have even more enjoyment.

Belle pretty much did this in LLTP and it`s cool being able to visit your girls when you want before committing to the endgame. It adds a bit of longevity to the game but also more work I guess.
Just an idea.

But yeah I enjoyed this a lot and just wish I could have got funky with the Demon Hunter girl and the Elven Princess :love:
Yeah. I wish it was a complete sandbox instead of partial sandbox.
It is sad that latest update ended before training new spells. Now i cant wait for next update

Reactions: Lord Soth

papsuken

Jun 2, 2017
Just finished the new update o_O

That Lust scene was brutal... And awesome and unexpected, I wonder who's the winner of the fight going on inside the church.
The girls are going to live in the college now? What about Wrath? Is it still under Liliana command?

So many questions I have but I will wait for them.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Did a playthrough but i seemed to have missed a few things i plated a generally good character who let the power of the stone tempt him never did get any scenes with isabella

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Did a playthrough but i seemed to have missed a few things i plated a generally good character who let the power of the stone tempt him never did get any scenes with isabella
While you meet Isabella on every path, she's pretty much exclusive to the neutral path.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
While you meet Isabella on every path, she's pretty much exclusive to the neutral path.
Well she lives close now at every path, so maybe that will change on good path. There is still that past to build on.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
In evil path ending scen, mc got 999s powers. Can i expect mc to gain at least 300s powers in good path ??

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
The only thing I felt was missed this update Kthulian was that we should have gotten some love points from the rescued girls...

Neutral Path should have given us 4LP for the demon hunters (family), 2LP for Bredita's sidekick, and 2LP for Dark Elf Queen

Good Path should have given us 3LP for Dark Elf Queen, 3 LP for Bredita sidekick (and able to get her on the good side away from Bredita), and 2 LP for the Demon Hunters (family), ohh and some LP for Mistress Sylvana since we saved her sister 3LP

Evil Path.... who the hell cares about this one... at the very least I dont...

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Kthulian could elaborate further, but I'm certain that is NOT the end of the evil path.

If you choose something else and your karma points are still in the negative, the story for the evil path will continue. That is simply another ending to the game. The first ending was implemented some time ago now. Funnily enough, that one also involved Lust...

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Yeah, if you give her away to Bredita and don't give a fuck about her, she won't be happy and of course will do the same to you... You may get some lucky drunk/hate fucks but that's probably it, think about someone doing that to you... Wouldn't be good right?
Allow me to strongly disagree. If someone gave me away to Bredita to be her sex toy I would be eternally grateful to them.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Allow me to strongly disagree. If someone gave me away to Bredita to be her sex toy I would be eternally grateful to them.
Well, but you see it from a mans point of view.. just look how Bredita treats her sex slaves, you would be less than a pet for her, I doubt you really wanted that..

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Well, but you see it from a mans point of view.. just look how Bredita treats her sex slaves, you would be less than a pet for her, I doubt you really wanted that..
People like what they like. *shrug*

Not interested in kink shaming anyone, but being someone's toy is not my idea of sexy.

Reactions: monk_56

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
So, I just played this through for the first time and I am 100% on board. Has the potential to be one of the best on the site and made me think of a few of my other favourites (like Long Live the Princess).

Having said that, the most recent reviews by desmosome and Iwanako (in particular) really hit the nail on the head don't they? Story is both all over the place and too rushed.

Having said that, it doesn't disappoint me, just makes me want to see more. I really feel like there needs to be more downtime between the first couple of acts, for side quests and the like but also for messing around with Madi and so-on. And then I really am looking forward to seeing how Kthulian brings it together so that all of those tonnes of girls in the list are ones that you can play with. Like with the farm girl how she tells you to come back and visit her but you never get the chance... Gonna be keeping my eye on this from now on!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I let Bredita take Madi, but I dont know if redo the choice because, after Fannay, Madi is one of my favs.. Kthulian tell me, letting her with Bredita, the MC wont do anything with her in the future?
I must be missing something because I don't even remember this choice. When did this happen?

Last edited:

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
So, I just played this through for the first time and I am 100% on board. Has the potential to be one of the best on the site and made me think of a few of my other favourites (like Long Live the Princess).

Having said that, the most recent reviews by desmosome and Iwanako (in particular) really hit the nail on the head don't they? Story is both all over the place and too rushed.

Having said that, it doesn't disappoint me, just makes me want to see more. I really feel like there needs to be more downtime between the first couple of acts, for side quests and the like but also for messing around with Madi and so-on. And then I really am looking forward to seeing how Kthulian brings it together so that all of those tonnes of girls in the list are ones that you can play with. Like with the farm girl how she tells you to come back and visit her but you never get the chance... Gonna be keeping my eye on this from now on!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I must be missing something because I don't even remember this choice. When did this happen?
Im in the evil path, Bredita takes u in her place, and when Mida appears, she let u the choice to take her (Mida) for ur pleassure or give her. This is after u help the fat guy in the town about his ship.

4.20 star(s) 168 Votes