HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
maybe not but you have your own experience and how long it took you to go through it, that's a statistic on its own
differs very much from update to update and playthrough to playthrough how fast i read and continue and other little things. As i said it's impossible to say any kind of exact (or even close) amount of time

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
differs very much from update to update and playthrough to playthrough how fast i read and continue and other little things. As i said it's impossible to say any kind of exact (or even close) amount of time
except im asking for your time frame your experience not yours compared to mine, your just delaying the point. im asking how long an update takes for YOU to play through nothing more nothing less i can decide my own time frame based on that

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
except im asking for your time frame your experience not yours compared to mine, your just delaying the point. im asking how long an update takes for YOU to play through nothing more nothing less i can decide my own time frame based on that
because it's impossible to answer since it's arbitrary, i take different amounts of time to play the same update depending om mood and other things going on. Not to mention that every update is different in size and content which makes it impossible to give an exact time for an update.

Since you refuse to actually listen to what i say i'm done running around in this circle. Have fun trying to figure the minutes out!

• Haha
Reactions: desmosome and Paapi

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
because it's impossible to answer since it's arbitrary, i take different amounts of time to play the same update depending om mood and other things going on. Not to mention that every update is different in size and content which makes it impossible to give an exact time for an update.

Since you refuse to actually listen to what i say i'm done running around in this circle. Have fun trying to figure the minutes out!
that might have worked if the changelog didn't show the last few being the same 200 image update like usual im asking something simple, something tracked by the program itself just because you want to act high and mighty on something stupid doesn't make my request null and void but it does make your response more and more redundant as you don't seem to know shit the more you deflect

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
that might have worked if the changelog didn't show the last few being the same 200 image update like usual im asking something simple, something tracked by the program itself just because you want to act high and mighty on something stupid doesn't make my request null and void but it does make your response more and more redundant as you don't seem to know shit the more you deflect
ok, and you actually think that just because there the same exact amount of renders in 2 updates they will take the exact same amount of time to play?

and i'm being "high and mighty" and "deflecting"? lol, that's a first for me........anywho, on to ignore you go...

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
ok, and you actually think that just because there the same exact amount of renders in 2 updates they will take the exact same amount of time to play?

and i'm being "high and mighty" and "deflecting"? lol, that's a first for me........anywho, on to ignore you go...
the fact you do nothing but make excuses and deflect instead of answering says it all i don't know what you expect to prove but I'm asking something simple and your going out of your way to try and ignore it be it for your slow reading or your inexperience but what i asked of you is simple. how long did it take for you to play the update i know that's impossible for your brain to realize but it really is a simple question you decided to attack me with bullshit so I've focused on you for said question

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
kaji is knowledge diablo is devil if you wonder why i am why i am then expect my name because i want nothing more then more knowledge

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I liked playing different paths (Good, Neutral, Evil) previously, however now dev has merged story for all those paths and it's always the same story & ending mostly.
I only played neutral. What changes on the other paths?... is it worth to do another two playthroughs?

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
:FacePalm: luckily for you the 1.38gb are not just a cg rip of the new content.
you forgot to switch on your brain before posting such nonsense?
the66. I know. But data charges are high here. So i forced to request that....

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Then you probably should just skip playing for a couple of updates, kthulian is pretty consistent with update sizes I think.
i've been playing this game from a long time
i remember a couple of updates which were for specific paths and were longer to play

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Even though it is a clone of the MC, I am not a fan of DP & sharing, wish it was avoidable or you could choose the double dick option instead...

I chose the bath instead and got an error due to a bad label, it is v48bathscene not v48bathtime! I edited the rpy so this should fix that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paapi
4.20 star(s) 162 Votes