papsuken

Jun 2, 2017
Even though it is a clone of the MC, I am not a fan of DP & sharing, wish it was avoidable or you could choose the double dick option instead...

I chose the bath instead and got an error due to a bad label, it is v48bathscene not v48bathtime! I edited the rpy so this should fix that.
Indeed...

Here's a fix , Just drop it in the "game" folder, thanks ;)
I think Kthulian said something about it too. Mida scene is hot though :sneaky:

Reactions: Kthulian

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Here's v0.4.8... You better enjoy it...
Fine, I guess I'll admit that I thoroughly enjoyed an "accidentally" naked Ryo, an "accidentally" naked Silvana, a session of doppel-sex with Mida, "accidentally" walking in on a naked Ysinna, "old friends" from RPGs making appearances here, sudden, "irresistible" sex with Ysinna, and further progression of an interesting plot in the game. I suppose you've twisted my arm enough that I'll confess: I'll admit that I did enjoy the update. :rolleyes:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I liked playing different paths (Good, Neutral, Evil) previously, however now dev has merged story for all those paths and it's always the same story & ending mostly.

View attachment 1013079
This is true. There are differences in dialogue and responses of certain characters (like Mida) if you've been on other paths, chosen opportunities for corruption over love, etc. But since the paths all came together again, there is far less of this. I do think, though, that at least part of this is due to the focus at present on the stone the MC carries within him, which appears to be a challenge no matter what path you've chosen.

I personally also have different spell schools learned for each path, so fighting the same enemies in different ways is an interesting challenge for me. For example, with this release specifically, I only had one path (Good) where I had the Smite ability available. It made fighting the Chantress more difficult (though definitely not impossible) on other paths.

I do agree with you that more differences (different experiences / events) on each path would be better overall. But maybe Kthulian is following what his patrons want, though. Or maybe his time is limited these days, making multiple paths more difficult to maintain if each has separate events. In any case, I would like to see another major splitting of the paths at some point, but I don't want to complain: I'm very much enjoying the game as it is now.

Last edited:

ezala

May 7, 2017
Oh... Are you offering your services... For free? :sneaky:
Yeah, I guess the financial side might prove to be a problem. You also gotta consider that if you let someone else have pretty much free rein over your text, it will make that just as much their game as yours, which probably isn't ideal. I could give a suggestion on how to fix the OP description though?

TedMaul

Mar 18, 2020
I haven't played this for a while. I do seem to remember there was originally some Femdom content?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
This is true. There are differences in dialogue and responses of certain characters (like Mida) if you've been on other paths, chosen opportunities for corruption over love, etc. But since the paths all came together again, there is far less of this. I do think, though, that at least part of this is due to the focus at present on the stone the MC carries within him, which appears to be a challenge no matter what path you've chosen.

I personally also have different spell schools learned for each path, so fighting the same enemies in different ways is an interesting challenge for me. For example, with this release specifically, I only had one path (Good) where I had the Smith ability available. It made fighting the Chantress more difficult (though definitely not impossible) on other paths.

I do agree with you that more differences (different experiences / events) on each path would be better overall. But maybe Kthulian is following what his patrons want, though. Or maybe his time is limited these days, making multiple paths more difficult to maintain if each has separate events. In any case, I would like to see another major splitting of the paths at some point, but I don't want to complain: I'm very much enjoying the game as it is now.
It's far more noticeable if you are playing evil path. In earlier updates MC had plenty of chances to be a douchebag. Now it plays like I was on the good path all along despite having 16 evil points. It only comes up when he is about to use the stone. Starting to feel like a kinetic novel tbh.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's far more noticeable if you are playing evil path. In earlier updates MC had plenty of chances to be a douchebag. Now it plays like I was on the good path all along despite having 16 evil points. It only comes up when he is about to use the stone. Starting to feel like a kinetic novel tbh.
I know what you mean; I'm on all three paths (as three separate playthroughs). I'm frankly surprised the mages regard you the same way if you're evil. For some of them, I could see attitudes remaining neutral, but some of them seem more good-oriented, which I would think would at least mean they wouldn't trust you as much.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I know what you mean; I'm on all three paths (as three separate playthroughs). I'm frankly surprised the mages regard you the same way if you're evil. For some of them, I could see attitudes remaining neutral, but some of them seem more good-oriented, which I would think would at least mean they wouldn't trust you as much.
At least that could be explained with MC being a sneaky bastard, hiding his power level. But that doesn't explain why he suddenly turned into white knight in the way he interacts with others.

I think doing patches for completely different paths was annoying and I like that every update has progression no matter your save now. But I would like a few more choices depending on alingmnent.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
that DP scene was something...though it was not NTR...but still felt awkward. looks like I am really not into sharing :LOL:. even with myself

• Haha

Lamperouge94

Nov 19, 2018
Oh my God!
What about this update ... I will repeat myself but:
Oh my God!

I love it and I send my congratulations on this job.
Let's start with the girls:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I must admit that this new update tells us about magic spells that can be strengthened. I guess this part will be deepened later and that we will know more about it in the next updates. I find it particularly interesting and I am waiting to see what it will turn out.

On the other hand, I must make a few remarks, concerning the end of this update:
Ideas for the future:
I admit it will be very promising ... but you will have a lot of work to do Kthulian.

Maybe it will be necessary to put the differences back into the paths of good, evil and neutral. Because it must be admitted that the paths remain relatively the same, despite changes in the dialogues. And I don't hide that I miss it.
It would also be necessary to highlight difficult choices which would not necessarily have an impact on the alignment. Like, I choose to help which or which kingdom, save the elves or the dark elves, protect this or that character ...
Choices a bit like the games from Telltales Games, hard choices to make but with definitive consequences (the death of such and such a character on our conscience, the contempt or the thanks of such and such people that we have helped. ..). I know, again, it's a hell of a job I'm asking for. But I think it will bring real depth to your game.

I also have a question, but I don't think I get an answer right away:

Once again, well done Kthulian and everyone who helped out with this update. And I will wait ... with difficulty for the next update.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
lol This topic, for some reason, instantly made me think of Cyberpunk 2077 & the illusion of choice! lmao!
Although, the NPC AI is way better in this game, than it is in CP! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
I also have a question, but I don't think I get an answer right away:
With our MC, since we can enjoy this or that girl inside ... No risk of one of them falling pregnant and asking us to take responsibility. I can imagine Ryo's father wanting to behead us if we get Ryo pregnant and we won't assume.
Well about that, i am not so sure when i where you. There is a counter in the savefile from a girl and maybe there are others ;)

Last edited:

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
i hope in the next update we get to finally nail Ryo, shes really cute but im darkside this playthrough and i hope she dosnt get to resist my attempts to corrupt her again

Reactions: Lamperouge94
4.20 star(s) 162 Votes