Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Many things, I am the font of all knowledge.

I'm like a ginger Google.
What?? So you are saying that google is not a ginger? Stop it!

When you ask that creepily, M definitely M.

No women here, they don't exist on the internet, nope there is nothing at all to see here.
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Twas a joke hun, a jest, I do those.

Takes a lot more than someone asking my gender to creep me out or i'd cry every time I logged on to the internet.

I'm a ragin lesbian so that doesn't help. We're basically blokes with boobs and no penis .... so nothing like blokes at all really .... okay so that train of thought got away from me but at least I know what i'm trying to say.

That's a lie, I lost what I was saying around the word "twas"....
You're funny, and you have good taste. Too bad you don't identify yourself as an attacking chopper, we could have it all

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Kthulian, I known that Renpy Studio has his limitation, however, is possible to add any graphic filter? Do you have any plans to add some graphic filter or graphic effect immersion, bloom or any other filter to your project in the future?:unsure::unsure:
I'm always looking to improve, What do you mean with graphic filters for Ren'py?

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Yep, that was it, thank you!

Ps; my sister looked pretty hot too. Is she really dead, or does she have 'plot armour' and she's just wandering around somewhere, waiting to regain her memories at some convenient time and search out her long lost beloved brother?
No prob ;)
She might be alive, or she could be dead... Hope that helped :LOL::LOL:

That raises another question, and for everyone that plays the game.

So people, who is your favorite Character so far?? And why if you care to explain ;)

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
So people, who is your favorite Character so far?? And why if you care to explain
Well, I like cute girls who look like they need protection, then I want to corrupt them :D That's my reasoning behind my choices.

Edit - and weirdly, in reverse, I like to take cum-dumpsters and turn them into Nice Girls. I think I just like fucking with people and turning them into something they weren't before. Hmmm. Personal insights.

Will edit this to something more useful (eg, including more girls) when I've more time and a proper keyboard, so please check back this evening.

Reactions: Kthulian

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
So people, who is your favorite Character so far?? And why if you care to explain ;)

Kitargo is good!

Seriously though, I feel it's still too early to tell. Mida is really sweet, I like her. But then Karelia tells me to kiss her even after I told her I have a girlfriend, and she makes it hard to refuse her... I do like when girls are insistent and make it hard for the player to say no to them... Fannay is also pretty cute, I might add... I also like saving people in distress, especially cute damsels, so that adds to my affection to Karelia.

Then, as a femdom lover I'm definitely keeping a close eye on the women over on the evil side. I wouldn't mind being kidnapped and placed in Bredita's dungeon... And I think she's a good villain. She's power hungry but also patient and clever, and she has enough empathy to understand the other side and how her opponents think. Should be interesting to interact with her...

Liliana doesn't seem all that heartless, which makes it possible for me to imagine we might be able to get close to her and convince her to turn to good somewhere down the line, but on the other hand, if she tried to seduce and manipulate me for her mistress' evil schemes like she did to Suntako, I doubt I'd be able to put up much resistance against her... She's really pretty...

I'm also highly attracted to the devil chick. Too bad she has a total douche brother we have to deal with as well, but hey, I guess that's life...

Oh, and the dragon hunter? Killer looks, kicks serious ass and seems to have a good head on her shoulders? What's not to like?

Hell, I even wanna see more of Koneko, who seems super sweet, and that's based on just half a second where we smiled at her in the beginning...

So uh, yeah, I dunno... I like that the characters are different, and all seem to fit well in their roles in the game. I'm still at the stage of being intrigued by everyone, I haven't really settled on favorites yet. In the end, the character that behaves most seductive and dominant towards the player is probably gonna end up stealing my heart, to be honest... I know my weaknesses...

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Top 3 characters

1- Ayna. Duh, she is the archmage. Has a cool dragon and is very powerful. Also super hot and stuff.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2- Bredita. Evil, but not too evil.
3- Liliana. MC is gonna have to convince her to leave Bredita and become his apprentice.

Of the other characters, I like Mistress Katriona. Can never have enough healers ;)

Piyush3362

Jul 7, 2018
i think my favorite is the Mom;) can't wait to find her again if she is alive if not then i will use my Reanimation jutsu to bring her back to life :ROFLMAO:

But the two beauties who stole my heart to first sight are The Archmage Ayna:love: and The Elven Princess:love: and i dont think i need to tell anybody why.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I played your game yesterday and while it doesn't look like a game directed towards my tastes (not that I'm saying it should be) I'll stick for a few updated to see how it evolves.

That being said, I do have characters that I like slightly more than others. Visually I like the Dark Elf the most, but since there's not much content with her she can't really be a favorite character, that would the villainess (some femdom with her wouldn't be a bad option imo) and that girl (sorry, I don't remember names) that proposed a threesome with MC's girlfriend (she seems like a fun girl, while still being on the side of good); the healing mage seems somewhat interesting too based on some dialogues, but I'm not sold on her (especially visually, just not my type).

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I'm always looking to improve, What do you mean with graphic filters for Ren'py?
Graphic Filters that I mean is post-processing graphic effects. It is "PlugIns" and works to improve graphic quality or just to make effects on the post-processing graphics. There is a lot of them. Examples: Occlusion, immersion, DSR, Bloom, etc

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Well, for my personal taste, until now:

1: ArchMage Ayna (She is beautiful and... An angel, and... She likes girls?)
2: The Goddess (I do not known her name, yet, but she is something...)
3: Isabella, the hunter (She is... I don't known)
4: Mida (She is... I don't known)
5: Mistress Silvana (She has a Secret and I wanna found out what)
6: Princess Enainia ( Why Elf women are so beautiful?
7: Liliana (I like her)
8: Bredita DarkHeart (She is not so darkheart, let see what she has hidden)

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
:D wow, it's amazing to see the differences and resemblances in the opinions of all of you! That's motivating , because it shows that the personalities I gave to the characters matter and makes me want to explore that even more.

Still open for more opinions :p

tioafa4

Jul 12, 2018
Bredita has the most interesting character. I thought she might just be a "dark lord" stereotype at first, but recent events seem to position her as more of a free agent in a wider conflict. In D&D terms, she leans more on the Chaotic part of her personality than the Evil part.

Mida has a lot of potential, as she seems to be both grounded and to maybe have a hidden fire inside. She just needs more to do. Right now, she comes off like she's just waiting around for the protagonist to finish quests and stuff. I'd like to see her take more initiative and have her own life outside of the MC's story.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
OK, here we go.

When asked Yes / No at start of game, hard to read.

Why can't I be Evil and cheat a lot? I want my 1,000 gold!

Quite a lot of spelling/typing/grammar mistakes, though I'll wait for the update to see if some were already corrected.

--

Mother - meh, OK looking, but not enough info on personality

Sister looks cute, especially from behind in those trousers!.

Archmage Anya - Too 'polished' - too good looking, sophisticated, for me, and *1

Mistress Katriona - I kinda like her look, and flirty personality, but I have the feeling I'd become a play-thing for her rather than the other way around.

Mistress Silviana - No, no no no. Not into zombies! However *2

Qa'arra: Not really into this style of Furry. More cute-girl-with-cat-ears-tail-optional kind of guy...

Mida (Young) - looks hot and I'd like to follow that up with a touch of corruption...
Mida (Old) - Can't really get behind her. That Marilyn Monroe birthmark, she's too pushy, and her face is too masculine for me. As I said before, butterface.

Professor Anita - I think she looks up for a bit of blackmail or something. Pixie face looks like it needs to be dominated, not in a sex-slave way, but servant style :D

Bredita Darkheart - nope! Not for me. 1) Too good looking again, 2) She is defo for the fem-dom peeps, and 3) *1

Koneko (Young) - Same as Mida (Young). Though as I have a cat called that, it's a little odd (another cat named Neko for similar reasons). Older model used is much less cute though.

Liliana - I like her looks, but her personality seems more like a cum-dumster. On the other hand, she's halfway there to being a submissive. So *2

Fannay - Really like her looks (apart from it looks like she's cross-eyed). Really pretty. Too much of a 'slag' (British slang). Too 'easy'. But *2

Jessica - Another really cute girl (though surprisingly tall!). Would like to dominate her, especially against her will using mind-control :D

Yisnna - Cute face, not down with the hair, but nothing against her

Karelia - Best girl and need her in chains in my room or something quite badly. Super cute model, up for me cheating already, definitely needs corrupting to the max. Maybe I could get her to corrupt other cute girls / classmates / teachers as a side-mission, and power her up to help her complete Missions. I sense a mini-game, AKA Assassin's Creed, Brotherhood!

Hannah Roinestad - Meh, but *2

Village elder - disappointed as she doesn't seem Future-Bangable... Wasted opportunity. Would make a nice slave to look after my chained-up slaves. Bring them food etc.

Giselle - Like a pretty version of Mida (old), but I don't trust her. She's too easy, cheats on husband too fast. If I could mind-control her, OK, else would not touch.

Isabella DH - Yeah, really hot but *1

*1: Too powerful for me to realistically believe I could corrupt, so no fun there.
*2: Would change my mind if I could turn her into a literal sex-slave, through force, and use chains :D

I think that's everyone, apologies if I missed someone important. Yes, I replayed the entire game to make this list.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Small thoughts & reactions.
  1. Archmage Ayna - Personal errand boy. Teacher-Student romance, maybe? Archmage & prodigy mage.
  2. Princess Enainia - Looks only and the fact that she’s a elf princess was an easy top 5 for me. Also, reason I chose battlemage as my first main power.
  3. Isabella - Fighting duo with MC? Love her designs.
  4. Bredita Darkheart - Is she really “evil”? How does MC plays into her agenda? Another Teacher-Student romance? Like a Sith Warrior who’s not completely dark and crazy.
  5. Mida - MC’s right hand in future endeavors? Looks different from younger version. Why not the model used for Ling from Warp as older Mida.
  6. Liliana - Redhead double agent mage.
  7. Katriona - Invite the the MC for a bath next time along with Ayna.
  8. Karelia - Farmer's hot daughter. Nice reward for her savior. How she know MC got a girlfriend?
  9. Koneko - Not much about her beside being MC longtime classmate, but waiting for more about her.
  10. Giselle - Well hello Giselle.
  11. Fannay - Threesome (+more?)? Sure, why not. She didn’t seen to care much about MC in the earlier college years until he became the top student.
  12. Professor Anita - Wow, look at those boobs.
  13. Zegladar - Get rid of of the brother and see where that road takes us.
  14. Hanna Roinestad - Have her write stories about the MC adventures and rise to power. And Sharp jawline.
  15. Yisanna - Nice robe. Not a fan of her hair also.
Also, how's "Warp" coming along?

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Bredita has the most interesting character. I thought she might just be a "dark lord" stereotype at first, but recent events seem to position her as more of a free agent in a wider conflict. In D&D terms, she leans more on the Chaotic part of her personality than the Evil part.
On the spot ;)

@Kthulian btw how is your recovery going? Hope everything is back on track
I had to buy some of most essential stuff for the house, because the electrical company is stalling....

@Zenithtb I see a pattern there, also you like to be in charge, others prefer to be dominated, lucky for you, the game will have both ;) thanks for your comments

Hey @K18 ! Thank you, about Warp.... I have everything planned in my head for the "Last universe" and the endings, and almost half the renders, but Ataegina is getting so much more attention and it's such a bigger challenge that I find myself almost always working on it, still as my first born child I plan to finish Warp ASAP, and develop one game at a time. Right now I'm on a forced stop and that sucks, because I love to do this :)

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
@Zenithtb I see a pattern there, also you like to be in charge, others prefer to be dominated, lucky for you, the game will have both ;) thanks for your comments
All I hope for is everything I've asked. Or more, depending. You write the plot and make some pretty pictures, I am more of an over-arcing, top-down, general theme, grand scheme kinda guy. Gimmee cute weak corruptible girls in chains, please!

(Edit: Above is ironic self-puffery, in case it wasn't apparent)

4.20 star(s) 162 Votes