Tom10

May 25, 2017
If MC is on the good path, Archmage Ayna is definitely the one for him. She's pretty, cool, smart, and most importantly kind-hearted. Isabella would be a close second, they would be perfect partners in crime if they team up.

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
I like chaotic, maipulative and sometimess evil characters, so Bredita and Liliana are some of my favorites, but most characters seem to be interesting. On the other hand I wanna know how the story evolves further.
What will be my/the mc's role in all this? How will our decisions play out?

First become a student of Bredita, maybe a double agent and then exceed her and make her my servant!
Whatever, I'm gonna be the greatest mage of all Ataegina :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Kthulian

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
can any1 tell me how i get a revew for this game? sory but some stuf changed, im a bit lost

also don try to reply after drinking vinho carrascão (only for lusitanians hhehehehhe)

btw Kthulian can you advertise your game in others platforms? like sapo or vvodafone?

dunno the limits of free (sex) aspects of those

Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
can any1 tell me how i get a revew for this game? sory but some stuf changed, im a bit lost
Hey there :) So, for the rating you should press one of the stars of the thread.
1554286144268.png <--- Like here

Then it will pop something for you to write a review, don't forget to follow the Rules ;)

also don try to reply after drinking vinho carrascão (only for lusitanians hhehehehhe)
You shouldn't be on the INTERNET while drunk, I've done it before and ended buying some random stuff on ebay :LOL:

btw Kthulian can you advertise your game in others platforms? like sapo or vvodafone?
I'm planning to add Portuguese and maybe Spanish translations later on, to have a bigger audience and be one of the few Portuguese games around :LOL:. Those are the languages I feel comfortable to play with, but there are other priorities now.

I'm not sure about the content policies they have, but later on I don't see the problem of using them

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I'm planning to add Portuguese and maybe Spanish translations later on, to have a bigger audience and be one of the few Portuguese games around :LOL:. Those are the languages I feel comfortable to play with, but there are other priorities now.
Yeah! Portuguese language will be fine in the game. I aprove it. I was thinking of translating the game to brazilian portuguese for my personal use when the final version came, however, if you wanted I could send those translations to you at no cost.

Reactions: Akuniz and Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Yeah! Portuguese language will be fine in the game. I aprove it. I was thinking of translating the game to brazilian portuguese for my personal use when the final version came, however, if you wanted I could send those translations to you at no cost.
That would be nice, let me just finish the game then :LOL:

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.2.1!

PC (247MB): - - - -
Mac (240MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
need more sex to sex content. story telling and reading are way too much....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
You can expect an increase of sex scenes as the games develops and NPC's and the MC get closer ;)

@Kthulian
played the game again still no music though.
:unsure: Have you tried a save game from before "City traveling" in Allesterra City? (V0.2.1) Like when the devils are summoning?

4.20 star(s) 162 Votes