cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
played 0.4.9 update and as usual it was well made, story gets more and more twisted so hope dev can keep up with those.

not sure if librarian is crazy or did she fell in love.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Can't wait for next update.
I wonder due the reduced freedom coming with elite position, whether mc will not able to travel to the castle built by horous ??

Reactions: AlienEDM

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wonder due the reduced freedom coming with elite position, whether mc will not able to travel to the castle built by horous ??
most likely and that's a big no to player.

Reactions: Paapi

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I thought that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We chose to retain our freedom to continue with the game.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
well no abandoned tag even after reporting this as abandoned but no update either.
I do so hope you're being facetious?
Current version, v0.4.9, was only released on 28th Feb.
Doesn't qualify for "Abandoned", by site rules.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Is that Katriona on the floor on all fours? It looks like her.
Yeah definitely looks like her. Been a while since I've played, who is that other girl? I feel like I'd remember someone like that lol. New character? Gonna go out on a limb and assume she's not exactly a benevolent soul.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Yeah definitely looks like her. Been a while since I've played, who is that other girl? I feel like I'd remember someone like that lol. New character? Gonna go out on a limb and assume she's not exactly a benevolent soul.
That's Carilielle a demon that was serving Lust.

4.20 star(s) 168 Votes