bosp

Jan 3, 2018
It still works, all text ingame is english, only the menu isn't.
Tried loading a save that had a dialogue choice and it showed the text boxes empty so I presumed it's only the Portuguese version... will give it another try.

EDIT: NOPE, not working. All dialogue boxes are empty for me. Not playable at all.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
EDIT: NOPE, not working. All dialogue boxes are empty for me. Not playable at all.
Weird, i'm playing the compressed version, although so far one choice box had no text, the rest of the text i get normal in english.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I am having an issue when I open the new version, the menu is opening up in Spanish, does anyone have an idea how I would fix this?
Meh, it's not Spanish it's Portuguese and there is no option to switch language... looks like I wasted some of my Mega quota today for nothing since I am one of those that do not speak Portuguese, only English. :/
Are you guys using the links I provided? If so, have you used any translation previously?

• Hey there
Reactions: papsuken and Abîme

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Weird, i'm playing the compressed version, although so far one choice box had no text, the rest of the text i get normal in english.
Placing these files in the game\ folder will add the option to change to english in the menu (You'll see a UK flag), I didn't make the compressed version but it should work.

If the game folder doesn't have a screens.rpy just use the screens.rpyc.

Let me know if it solves your issue

Last edited:

c_oriole

Sep 1, 2019
Are you guys using the links I provided? If so, have you used any translation previously?
Yes I was using a link you provide, I was able to work around the issue by going into the game folder and then LT folder, I remove everything but the none folder. The Main menu is still coming up in Portuguese but the rest is English, I will download the game folder and see if that fixes the issue. thank you for your Help

Reactions: Kthulian

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
Tried loading a save that had a dialogue choice and it showed the text boxes empty so I presumed it's only the Portuguese version... will give it another try.

I get the same. Where does ACT II look for the game saves. Mine are blank even though I have multiple saves in ACT I.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Copy the zipped file in the attachment (corresponding to your language), to the game folder

Languagens in anexo: Spanish - French - Russian - English

Reactions: rnzn and vogelbeest

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Placing these files in the game\ folder will add the option to change to english in the menu (You'll see a UK flag), I didn't make the compressed version but it should work.

If the game folder doesn't have a screens.rpy just use the screens.rpyc.

Let me know if it solves your issue
I found a Persistent Save file in my version of the Compressed download I used (in the 'saves' folder) - I overwrote it with my Saved Games, and I did not have any Language issues at all. Could be that file is messing with people?

Reactions: giqui

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I found a Persistent Save file in my version of the Compressed download I used (in the 'saves' folder) - I overwrote it with my Saved Games, and I did not have any Language issues at all. Could be that file is messing with people?
I do an in-game test after compacting, and my language is Portuguese. The game created the "saves" in my language. That's what happened... blame the damn "saves" folder. ahahaha :censored:

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
did you use cheats or any mods. i get act1vars error when i try to continue from end of your save w/o and w/ wt-mod installed and STJay fixed that long ago. you can try contacting dev Kthulian if he can fix whatever bugs on your save.

anyways dev gave 3 saves for each path for start of actII, Mega
Any chance for a working Mega url ? This does not work anymore.

Reactions: dicksauce

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
Mega
Paste the files inside the game/ folder in your game (overwrite when asked), that will add an option in the menu to disable the music notification.
Hope that helps

Mega
This folder has 3 saves to start Act II, Evil, Neutral and Good. They will be on the first page of saved games on position 4,5 and 6.
Remember, only use this if you don't want to play Act I again, because the choices made here on these saves are mine, not yours.

Yes, just leave the mouse cursor on top of the imported file you want to delete and press "Delete"

Good to know it works :)
What I did was, (if girl variable if not defined then it's 0)so if you gained points with her before no changes will happen now.

PS: Who's a nice Dev?
Any chance the Mega link can be replaced by a working one? Thanks in advance ;)

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes