cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
on what update mc fucked his sister on his castle?

october or november update?

JerryC

Mar 5, 2019
Hey guys, I lost all my saves like a n00b when I changed phone, if someone has a save from S2 with Mida maxed out I would be very grateful (even more so if it's compatible with The66 Android version). Thanks!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wow, that's pretty early in the game.
I was under the impression this is just a little help correct your desired alignment rather than permanently locking you into a path/ending this early.
I think the game would be better if it was a bit more flexible.
neutral gives more scenes.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well he has banged near all who live in his castle so .............

zh

Oct 17, 2017
damn, it's that far. thx anyways.
Conditions for Isabella are not that hard. Just get on the neutral path.
You get more occasions to speak and get points with her on neutral path.

neutral gives more scenes.
Depends. Both Evil and Good path have very good scenes or exclusive women that you can't get on Neutral.
However... Isabella is one of the best. Therefore, Neutral is the best path :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Conditions for Isabella are not that hard. Just get on the neutral path.
You get more occasions to speak and get points with her on neutral path.
it's not that but checked (i have saves since start of act 2) on prev. update and noticed that points with her are on 1 and they shouldn't be so that's why i have missed 2 scenes with her.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
it's not that but checked (i have saves since start of act 2) on prev. update and noticed that points with her are on 1 and they shouldn't be so that's why i have missed 2 scenes with her.
With my Neutral save, at the start of Act II, Isabella already had 9 love points. It's easy to get points with her on Neutral in Act I.
So maybe your save was bugged?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
With my Neutral save, at the start of Act II, Isabella already had 9 love points. So maybe your save was bugged?
figured that too so gonna check when i have time at when that happened.

RedBud412

Jun 19, 2021
Are you guys using the links I provided? If so, have you used any translation previously?
I not only had language issues with this last update using the compressed version (wasn't in English), but I had other problems with the compressed version as well. During my whole time playing I've always used STJay's cheat mod. The all in one mod. Never once had any issues. Until now.

However on this update I'm running into different issues. Even after adding the files you suggested to make the menu screen gives language options, it gave me none. Still was in a non-English language. As others have said, loading a saved game file did make it so English was used in game. But here comes the other issue.

Now game gets to certain points in game and acts crazy lol. Gets to certain points in game when you left click to advance it does the complete opposite and back tracks scenes. It started 1st when MC woke up with Mida in bed. And continued to do it more I played. I shut the game down after it continued to do this.

I realize you didn't make the compressed version. I'm just putting this out there in case others run into the same problem. I'm currently downloading the compressed version again to see if maybe it was something wonky on my end. Unfortunately with my net speeds and what not I always try to lean to the compressed versions of these games.

Nonetheless, this is a great game, and one I look forward to the updates. Thank you much kind sir for creating such a fun game to play that so different from the many like games we see out there.

Oct 3, 2019
Definitely a game that warrants more than one active save. So far I've seen pretty much everything, my only question is how to get the Ysinna and Cerea threesome?

OhTheLove

Jun 5, 2020
So guys what is the Neutral range? 0-5? Just realized I have missed scenes with Isabella because I am playing the Righteous path.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes