PPLayer

May 18, 2018
You're using the update only on a "altered" game right?
You need to make sure there are no ".rpy" files inside your game folder, delete them. Then place the "update only" files and replace when asked. All files should be ".rpyc"
I deleted ALL ".rpy" files ... but sadly it did not help ... still landing on the tower map with only option to go to already seen scenes ... I even tried to install it fresh (prev full compressed + update).

... I guess I have to skip this update and hope when the next update comes out, an compression hero takes the full version to compress and not this mixed type of previous full + update (does not seem to work either).

Thanks anyway for trying to help Kthulian (y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I deleted ALL ".rpy" files ... but sadly it did not help ... still landing on the tower map with only option to go to already seen scenes ... I even tried to install it fresh (prev full compressed + update).

... I guess I have to skip this update and hope when the next update comes out, an compression hero takes the full version to compress and not this mixed type of previous full + update (does not seem to work either).

Thanks anyway for trying to help Kthulian (y)
You cannot add the "update only" version to a compressed version, only the full previous version. If you are patient and wait a bit, there will be a compressed version of the latest release along shortly, I am sure. THAT should allow you to to proceed. You may still need to start Act II again like I did but maybe not, IDK. However, you cannot mix and match the compressed files with uncompressed files. That will not work. Hope this helps you, my friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: PPLayer

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
how to skip fights, they take a lot of my precious time, is there any way, pls help.
Yes... Yes there is my friend. In the upper right corner you will see the option to "Skip Battle" on EVERY battle scene. Simply click that link and skip the battle entirely. Best part is there is zero penalty for doing this, just an automatic win for you. :)

Enjoy! :)

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: XO.Daddy

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Ok been a loooooooonnnngggg time since I last played this, but I want to ask. I was planning on doing a brand new playthrough from scratch to fully refresh my memory about everything, but I seem to remember some of the girls having sex with other guys other than the MC in Act 1. I remember this being a long time ago like with the red head in the banner (can't remember her name) and a another girl at the academy. Since the ntr tag was around way back then, but has been removed I was wondering if these scenes were also either removed or made optional? I am not looking to start a debate about what is or isn't ntr. I am just looking for information on what is in the game. Any help is appreciated.

Dr.XxL

May 14, 2022

OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
please update

XO.Daddy

Jun 1, 2017
Yes... Yes there is my friend. In the upper right corner you will see the option to "Skip Battle" on EVERY battle scene. Simply click that link and skip the battle entirely. Best part is there is zero penalty for doing this, just an automatic win for you. :)

Enjoy! :)

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
appreciate it so much ahah, frankly i didnt see that option until u told me about it ahah ffs, im on II act already..

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok been a loooooooonnnngggg time since I last played this, but I want to ask. I was planning on doing a brand new playthrough from scratch to fully refresh my memory about everything, but I seem to remember some of the girls having sex with other guys other than the MC in Act 1. I remember this being a long time ago like with the red head in the banner (can't remember her name) and a another girl at the academy. Since the ntr tag was around way back then, but has been removed I was wondering if these scenes were also either removed or made optional? I am not looking to start a debate about what is or isn't ntr. I am just looking for information on what is in the game. Any help is appreciated.
none of girls in mc's harem fuck other guys and girls not yet in harem case can be prevented ("a while" since i played act1 so dunno if removed or not).

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
please update
It'll be a while before I can confirm a definite day for an update to the mod due to my work week. The latest would be sometime Thursday, but I'll try to get it out earlier if possible.

EDIT: Due to personal reasons, I'll have to delay the mod update for another 24 hours. Apologies to those who were anticipating the update in a couple of hours. I will try my best to finish as soon as I can.

Last edited:

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
I finish act 1 but nothing about sloth.
I am in front of a bath with many nude girls
my save doesn' t open something in act 2
where is the problem ?

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
none of girls in mc's harem fuck other guys and girls not yet in harem case can be prevented ("a while" since i played act1 so dunno if removed or not).
I think he may mean the student who blows the professor or the demon who fucks her brother

Reactions: Ash_Knight

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I think he may mean the student who blows the professor or the demon who fucks her brother
Was both of those and the red head who used to be the headmistresses best friend turned enemy. I think in the early game there was a scene with another guy and her. Girl that is extreme left in banner. I can't remember her name. Those are the ones I can remember were they removed or just made avoidable?

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
Was both of those and the red head who used to be the headmistresses best friend turned enemy. I think in the early game there was a scene with another guy and her. Girl that is extreme left in banner. I can't remember her name. Those are the ones I can remember were they removed or just made avoidable?
I only remember hippie girl and demon girl with horns being the ones who fuck someone else. Neither is removed or avoidable since neither is NTR as they aren't love interests.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I only remember hippie girl and demon girl with horns being the ones who fuck someone else. Neither is removed or avoidable since neither is NTR as they aren't love interests.
Hmmm odd they kind of felt like they were building up to possible love interests?

I remember the other scene I was talking about it was the second one from the previews.
1672772005256.png
That was the one that I was talking about. I remember in the original version she had sex with that guy before she turned hm into that. At first it seemed she wasn't a love interest, but now she feels like she is. That scene still in the current version?

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Are there more scenes in Act 2 now than in Act 1? It's larger in file size but I learnt that that doesn't necessarily mean many content.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are there more scenes in Act 2 now than in Act 1? It's larger in file size but I learnt that that doesn't necessarily mean many content.
yes.

well whoever that student was isn't in mc's circulation and whatever demons do is their shit not mc's shit.

bredita is li (possible) only on 1 path and no idea what happens on that path.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes