cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
oh it's headmistress, was 1st thinking that she's some1 we haven't met before. doesn't occur in tower unless hjard summons new room.

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
Do I need to download and play through Act 1 before I can move on to Act 2? Act 1 is only in the 3 GB range, but Act 2 is in the 4 GB range. Does the Act 2 download contain all of Act 1? Or are the contents of 0.5.1 - 0.8 just that much bigger than all of Act 1 combined?

Ghosty99

Jul 23, 2021
Do I need to download and play through Act 1 before I can move on to Act 2? Act 1 is only in the 3 GB range, but Act 2 is in the 4 GB range. Does the Act 2 download contain all of Act 1? Or are the contents of 0.5.1 - 0.8 just that much bigger than all of Act 1 combined?
You need to play Act 1 before playing Act 2 :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
more stuff on act2 like sex so size is bigger.

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
previously, the author cruelly deceived that if you refuse to interact with one character, you will no longer be in contact with him... but in recent updates, we fucked orcs, demons, and other creatures without a choice that we are not interested in, we were forced to do it... is it the same right now? is everything going in the same direction???? if so, then this game has gone much further and deeper...

• Angry
Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
previously, the author cruelly deceived that if you refuse to interact with one character, you will no longer be in contact with him... but in recent updates, we fucked orcs, demons, and other creatures without a choice that we are not interested in, we were forced to do it... is it the same right now? is everything going in the same direction???? if so, then this game has gone much further and deeper...
well mc pretty much fucks every1 with 2 legs and pussy. but hey he has tower with unlimited rooms so plenty of space.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I am having something weird going on. I did a fresh download of part 1 of the game and extracted it, but when I entered the file the actual game application was missing. I checked to see if it was blocked or quarantined by anti-virus but it wasn't. Is there a problem with the download link's version? Does anyone know how to resolve this?

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
I am having something weird going on. I did a fresh download of part 1 of the game and extracted it, but when I entered the file the actual game application was missing. I checked to see if it was blocked or quarantined by anti-virus but it wasn't. Is there a problem with the download link's version? Does anyone know how to resolve this?
restart your computer.
if that doesn't work, uninstall game and reinstall.
i occasionally have this problem with some Ren Py games and have found restarting PC resolved it each time for me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
did you open zip file to see if it contained game.exe? also did you dl right version?

4.20 star(s) 168 Votes