JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
STJay With a new version, comes a new mod update (eventually). I hope you have time on your end to update it soon enough.

ionpop

Aug 5, 2019
I'd say the game is missing a gallery, an elf ending, a "I don't wanna settle for just one person" ending, and maybe a Cerea ending since she's amazing (or maybe even a demon / devil package ending).

Also, "you become a benevolent god so you can only bang the goddess(es)" ending is such a low blow... I'm a god, for my sake, I should be able to bang whoever I want...

naga995

Apr 16, 2020
Anyone getting an error when trying to extract act 1? I downloaded it from most of the available links for windows and I'm getting the same error every time saying 'failed to extract' and nothing else. Thanks

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
There's a reason why she (And other chars) don't appear anymore, But I'll see what I can do ;)

Nice stuff raizen86 :cool:
Thank you so much for the reply, means a lot. I agree I'm not that clear on the story anymore and she was a minor character, but her body was to DIE FOR, she's definitely one of the hottest characters you created. I hope you do find the time to include her in some action, if so please make it a satisfying one, with a juicy creampie :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kthulian

VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
Is the 9.8rpa update an April fools joke or what? I've downloaded both from pixeldrain and MEGA but it still says 9.7 in game and nothing is updated. And yes I deleted the old rpa before putting in the supposed 9.8 rpa file.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
how do i get the Jen 3some???
You need an Isabella with high corruption.

Anyone getting an error when trying to extract act 1? I downloaded it from most of the available links for windows and I'm getting the same error every time saying 'failed to extract' and nothing else. Thanks
I just tested and no problem on my end, anyone else experiencing this?

Thank you so much for the reply, means a lot. I agree I'm not that clear on the story anymore and she was a minor character, but her body was to DIE FOR, she's definitely one of the hottest characters you created. I hope you do find the time to include her in some action, if so please make it a satisfying one, with a juicy creampie :)
She and a couple other chars were not actually made by me. They were made by a friend who's no longer among us, that's why I haven't been too eager to use her.

Is the 9.8rpa update an April fools joke or what? I've downloaded both from pixeldrain and MEGA but it still says 9.7 in game and nothing is updated. And yes I deleted the old rpa before putting in the supposed 9.8 rpa file.
You don't need to delete anything unless you used Unren or some other decompyler... Or if you used the v97 fix...
Did you use the previous version fix?

Is Alma invisible? or is this a path bug?
Only a "controlled" Alma will show up on that scene. But the text shouldn't say she is... :rolleyes:
I'll look into it

PS: Yup, the issue is the text it should say "As you and Koneko enter the baths you see that Mida is there."

There is also a bug when you broke off with Mida. You still see her
:unsure: Weird, can I have a sample save?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 168 Votes