Collection Video ATD Collection [2024-03-02] [ATD]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ScarRetto99

Dec 4, 2022

guys anyone have uncensored version ULALAv2scene02パイズリ.イラマ編 pls reupload back the old mega link has been delete

jaimd

Jan 6, 2019
Thanks for the sharing but viper 2 was so boring almost the same animation the whole 5 minutes now a whole month of wait, the next one looks cool as f with her massive belly and birthing, hopefully she gets impregnated with eggs

jaimd

Jan 6, 2019
I kinda like this viper series so far. Getting some deja vu from my favorite atd work, hina bitch 2 ex :devilish: I really wanted to see a hina bitch 3 :(

View attachment 3792399 View attachment 3792400
Back when they did voice acting, any clue why atd decided to not do voice acting at all and put crappy music on top? I try to create the narrative and speeches myself , but seeing not even sound effects, what could be the reason in the shift?

Reactions: tryndasam

DurianThroat

Sep 5, 2023
is there any artist that have the same style like ATD. Anyone know? And also where can i find the 3D models style that ATD has been using for all of their animation :eek: Did they created the character by their own, or they bought the model from somewhere else..

ndfnk

Apr 26, 2018
is there any artist that have the same style like ATD. Anyone know? And also where can i find the 3D models style that ATD has been using for all of their animation :eek: Did they created the character by their own, or they bought the model from somewhere else..
+1, if anyone has some artist recommendation with similar quality to atd i would like to know

Mar 27, 2018
No one I know of with the same style, but Nagoonimation and Darklust are similar enough in both style and theme that you'll want to check them out if you like ATD.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote