Collection Video ATD Collection [2024-07-17] [ATD]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Mar 3, 2019
Does anyone have link to mega instead? For some reason my internet is so slow and the connection sometimes not stable, so i can only download from mega because i can pause and resume there.
I use IDM when downloading from gdrive. If the link expires, it will help you acquire or refresh the download address so you can resume the download.

azidny

May 27, 2020
NEW POST FROM ATD on PIXIV FANBOX
ATD say " Since last month, the pace of production has slowed down due to poor physical condition, and we apologize for the inconvenience caused to the supporters."
I hope he has enough time to recover, and back to full activity

What do you think? I think ULALAversion2 looks cuter than old

ndfnk

Apr 26, 2018
I use IDM when downloading from gdrive. If the link expires, it will help you acquire or refresh the download address so you can resume the download.
Based on my experience, it doesn't work. I also use a download manager, and it offers the same funcionality, but it said that the server (google) doesn't support resuming downloads, so i had to restart from the beginning. That was my personal experience downloading from google drive using download manager. It maybe work for other servers, but not for gdrive.

Mar 3, 2019
Based on my experience, it doesn't work. I also use a download manager, and it offers the same funcionality, but it said that the server (google) doesn't support resuming downloads, so i had to restart from the beginning. That was my personal experience downloading from google drive using download manager. It maybe work for other servers, but not for gdrive.
Dunno why it doesn't work for you but based on my experience with IDM, I never had problems resuming downloads from gdrive. Just curious, which download manager are you using?

ndfnk

Apr 26, 2018
Dunno why it doesn't work for you but based on my experience with IDM, I never had problems resuming downloads from gdrive. Just curious, which download manager are you using?
I'm using xdm. In normal case i can resume downloads and refresh links, but gdrive is an exception.

azidny

May 27, 2020
Does anyone have link to mega instead? For some reason my internet is so slow and the connection sometimes not stable, so i can only download from mega because i can pause and resume there.
I just edit the message and added mega link

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ndfnk

Balial42

May 3, 2018
who knows when the new video is coming?
See comment #585 in the same Page. Just change .txt to .mp4

It works better, If you download with your phone, than rename and transfer to your pc. At least in my case. When I download the file via PC and rename it, it results also in a text file for me. From Windows 7, you don't need to convert files, just edit the filetype. Make sure you have a backup before trying, or you need to download again.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote