Collection Video ATD Collection [2024-07-17] [ATD]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jan 10, 2019
This needs rehosting please:

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator

Bloodykumi

Jan 2, 2020
This needs rehosting please:

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator
Sign in to google drive, seems to be the solution

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017

With everyone's support, he can create better
The videos from ci-en is censored right? since its japanese site. In that case its better to support him on subscribestar instead so you get uncensored video.

Cealum

Apr 29, 2019
Ci-en/fanbox
- videos are all censored due to japan laws
- cheaper
- video size is smaller (300mb compared to 1gb++ in subscribestar)
- have to purchase back number purchases if u want to access the old stuff

Yaver7

Mar 13, 2021
Hey guys, can you help me figure out the Hina videos? I see there are a bunch of those and not all of them are in the OP.

If anyone has a list of all them (and if there are links, even better), I'd really appreciate it.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hey guys, can you help me figure out the Hina videos? I see there are a bunch of those and not all of them are in the OP.

If anyone has a list of all them (and if there are links, even better), I'd really appreciate it.
There is HINA BITCH 1 and 2 then HINA BITCH 2 EX is a extended video with bad ending. There is 4 short remake video of HINA BITCH as well.
Untitled.jpg

Yaver7

Mar 13, 2021
There is HINA BITCH 1 and 2 then HINA BITCH 2 EX is a extended video with bad ending. There is 4 short remake video of HINA BITCH as well.
View attachment 1525253
Thanks a lot dude, this clears it up a lot. Is Hina!First Hina Bitch 1? I'm pretty confused with the names.

Also, are there any links to all these videos floating around here? I downloaded the folder from the OP but I only have the first Hina!First video and the four EX videos.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote