Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:

Ulala Version 2 Scene 5 Atomic Baby All

Say 'Thank you' to atd520 who Shared it.

There should be enough Reactions to express your gratitude.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you, atd520!' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

FistaPista

May 10, 2020
Was watching the atomic baby video and was wondering, have they ever explained why they don't make actual sfx for these? I mean, all the way from boss room battle music to electro. I can kind of tune it out so it's not that large of a problem for me, but the last time I remember hearing actual sfx was from the Hina Bitch videos.

Reactions: Hardcoreguy734

dk95l

Jun 28, 2019
Was watching the atomic baby video and was wondering, have they ever explained why they don't make actual sfx for these? I mean, all the way from boss room battle music to electro. I can kind of tune it out so it's not that large of a problem for me, but the last time I remember hearing actual sfx was from the Hina Bitch videos.
Well, I don't really how it works because I never even see how it works but in some cases, I have read that some of the artists use some pre-generated SFX for their videos but those kind of things are locked behind in some of kind of license or signature... but that's an assumption on my part!

Maybe he did use it on old projects but abandoned... for whatever reason!

Reactions: Allah’s Dad

dk95l

Jun 28, 2019
His subscribestar post from August ( ), he posted some images of the new girl

From the theme, it looks like he's building an project mixing "MOCA vs Minotaur", "ALICE SPINOFF" and one of his demo os PHID9 facing that baby ogre!

If you look at the photo, there is an electrified arena, an monster behind her.... that looks promising! Can't wait until next week :cool:

dk95l

Jun 28, 2019
Here's the subscribestar post:

Waiting for our hero to show!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote