Collection Video ATD Collection [2024-07-17] [ATD]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tofala

Dec 2, 2021
You know...:cautious: When the videos of Ballerina and that monster came out, the beginning of the sexual process could be described as:

Aggressive and sexual foreplay with the use of tentacles, tongue and dominance.
Everything happens in dynamics, the characters interact with each other and there is some chemistry between them, even though it's just a monster and a victim.

And now the monsters feel like they're playing neat and shy monsters, spouting useless water physics from everywhere, which apparently the author has a new fetish for.

It feels like it's not ATD.

Feb 7, 2020
so fucking true. though we all need the previous stuff back. waiting for a month just for slow foreplay and feminine monsters isn't worth it we should dm the author!
Do note that the author did not share this. His work is shared illegally here. If you are a supporter of the author, then stop supporting if you are unhappy. If you are illegally downloading this, then enjoy it without complaining. There are even worse authors who does not even update monthly and yet they have a lot of supporters.

Feb 7, 2020
Atd knows that his subscribers pay monthly so he uploads 1 project per month . That’s irritating
All authors relying on subscription is doing the same thing. Some don't even have monthly updates. Some just post images as updates and yet they still have monthly subscribers. That is exactly what the subscriber model is suppose to be, to keep people paying for it.

StufToyH

Jan 16, 2021
Do note that the author did not share this. His work is shared illegally here. If you are a supporter of the author, then stop supporting if you are unhappy. If you are illegally downloading this, then enjoy it without complaining. There are even worse authors who does not even update monthly and yet they have a lot of supporters.
Let's not talk about Wildeer here XDDD

Apr 26, 2018
I tried to extract the part 1, 2 and 3 but I couldn't find hina 2 in it. Any idea where to get it from?
Also, the previous hina 3-in-1 bundle link is not working.

whitezen

May 25, 2019
View attachment 217580

Overview:
ATD is creating 3DCG NSFW animations - mostly Monster Creatures Rapes Girl.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-29
Artist: ATD - - -
Censorship: Partial Censor (Some Animations)
Format: .mp4
Length
: Varies
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

When i try to unzip the data of the atd collection part 2 there is an error, can someone tell me how i can fix this or if i do something wrong ?

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
It's a fair point - beggars can't be choosers - but you can still be salty about the content. For example, when Studio FOW abandoned their films to make a dogshit game, I chose not to support the game. That doesn't mean I'm happy with it. I would much rather support them in their efforts to make quality content, especially when they had a proven track record.

freetheelves2

Sep 18, 2021
It's a fair point - beggars can't be choosers - but you can still be salty about the content. For example, when Studio FOW abandoned their films to make a dogshit game, I chose not to support the game. That doesn't mean I'm happy with it. I would much rather support them in their efforts to make quality content, especially when they had a proven track record.
Sure. But you're not supporting him. All you're doing is complaining. It would be different if you were subscribed to his services, but you're not, so there's not really any room for that.

freetheelves2

Sep 18, 2021
You know...:cautious: When the videos of Ballerina and that monster came out, the beginning of the sexual process could be described as:

Aggressive and sexual foreplay with the use of tentacles, tongue and dominance.
Everything happens in dynamics, the characters interact with each other and there is some chemistry between them, even though it's just a monster and a victim.

And now the monsters feel like they're playing neat and shy monsters, spouting useless water physics from everywhere, which apparently the author has a new fetish for.

It feels like it's not ATD.
Most ATD videos feature "water physics." Frankly, if they weren't in his videos, that would make me think this was no longer ATD. Not sure whose content you've been watching this whole time

Also, I genuinely cannot tell if your comment regarding "neat and shy" monsters is meant to be sarcastic or not, it's so outlandish and silly.

Nov 24, 2017
Fairly light censoring. That scene is hot as hell. His best work, IMO, is always the ones where the girls are fucked in pantyhose. :)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote