Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
Frost 10 VR

And same address: All your 'Thank yous' should go to atd520 who Shared it. CLICK IT!

Yes, there is much better way to express your gratitude than 'Thank you' -Posts: Reactions
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Exactly, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you, so much our Hero!' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

sinistuh

Jul 22, 2022
yo chat is there any extended or extra clips not included in the original download of ulala (not the zombie lab one)

i reallyl ilked that dance one with the 2 zomb

Mar 27, 2018
yo chat is there any extended or extra clips not included in the original download of ulala (not the zombie lab one)

i reallyl ilked that dance one with the 2 zomb
There's a lot of Ulala videos, not sure which ones you do or don't have.

Clipboard Image.jpg

These are all the ones that exist, to the best of my knowledge (other than zombie lab, or work-in-progress videos where he shows his workflow). If you see anything there you want I could probably upload it somewhere.

Last edited:

Vohsan

Apr 11, 2019
it seems this is missing from the collection

not sure if this the uncensored version on subcribestar

avspike

Jul 5, 2021
For the paying members, $10/month and 10 episodes (so far) is this really worth $100 ??? It's good quality but damn

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
For the paying members, $10/month and 10 episodes (so far) is this really worth $100 ??? It's good quality but damn
You're not paying for the video. You're subscribing to support a creator. Consider that there are many other nsfw artist out there that release 10 second loops animation each month or 1-2 minute video per few month and still charging 10$ for the minimum tier while ATD release long 5 min + video monthly and it only cost like 5$. 10$ is for 10 min+ video. I said ATD have a pretty good price.

Anon_Ymous

Sep 3, 2018
I suppose it depends on what you're comparing it to. The Little Ballerina series ATD made before Patreon were all 15min+ videos for what...10$ each?

The stuff coming out of his Patreon looks like previews in comparison, or short disconnected scenes that cut out before the best part.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote