Collection Video ATD Collection [2024-07-17] [ATD]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ScarRetto99

Dec 4, 2022

guys anyone have uncensored version ULALAv2scene02パイズリ.イラマ編 pls reupload back the old mega link has been delete

jaimd

Jan 6, 2019
I kinda like this viper series so far. Getting some deja vu from my favorite atd work, hina bitch 2 ex :devilish: I really wanted to see a hina bitch 3 :(

View attachment 3792399 View attachment 3792400
Back when they did voice acting, any clue why atd decided to not do voice acting at all and put crappy music on top? I try to create the narrative and speeches myself , but seeing not even sound effects, what could be the reason in the shift?

Reactions: tryndasam

DurianThroat

Sep 5, 2023
is there any artist that have the same style like ATD. Anyone know? And also where can i find the 3D models style that ATD has been using for all of their animation :eek: Did they created the character by their own, or they bought the model from somewhere else..

Reactions: Hardcoreguy734

ndfnk

Apr 26, 2018
is there any artist that have the same style like ATD. Anyone know? And also where can i find the 3D models style that ATD has been using for all of their animation :eek: Did they created the character by their own, or they bought the model from somewhere else..
+1, if anyone has some artist recommendation with similar quality to atd i would like to know

Mar 27, 2018
No one I know of with the same style, but Nagoonimation and Darklust are similar enough in both style and theme that you'll want to check them out if you like ATD.

DurianThroat

Sep 5, 2023
What about the model character that ATD used? DId they created by their own or they bought from some web like smutbase, cgtrader

atd520

Feb 17, 2022
Anyone know the reason behind ditching any kind of sound fx or va in the past years? Only crappy music
The reasonable explanation is the author's arrogance. He does not accept anyone's suggestions, is self-centered, and gives the impression that he is perfunctory. These include adding a large amount of watermarks to the picture instead of displaying it separately, using a large amount of liquid, regressing the modeling details, and regressing the details of the vagina. This can be said to be an alternative artist's various behaviors are also full of "artistic" nature.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Probably it cost money (for VA and FX), for the liquid maybe it's just his unique style (or probably lacking of skills).
I really like his works at first and want to get more but then 95% of the rest is just disappointed.

Reactions: maxijn
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote