NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Um, cute and adorable female characters design (+this platinum hair doll is soo lovely -.^ recommended by Lolicon King) -
I'm in!~

Last edited:

Darkanon

Mar 21, 2018
Try Save 1 in this. I can't guarantee it will work tho, I just used saveedit to cheat the gallery. Works for me.
Though a few lead up events (bar chef upskirt for example) aren't included in the gallery its minor stuff but i personally like the bits of story and motivation in the lead up just my opinion. :p

Reactions: Jonathan Y

Vladalius

Dec 5, 2018
Though a few lead up events (bar chef upskirt for example) aren't included in the gallery its minor stuff but i personally like the bits of story and motivation in the lead up just my opinion. :p
Yeah I like the leadup as well. But sometimes I want to look at the gallery to see if I will like the H scenes. I will still play it normally afterwards if I decide it's worth it. The leadup makes it way better.
I'm still a bit disappointed that the char I wanted to have a H scene the most didn't have one.

Reactions: Kiniho

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
Because asking for a full save is different from asking for a game? People just want to have a wank sometimes rather than having to play through the game to find the scene they want.
why asking fora fuull save when it´s easier to just open the pictures folder and browse through all of the images. some people are just fukkin dumb to even try the simplst solutions...

Darkanon

Mar 21, 2018
Yeah I like the leadup as well. But sometimes I want to look at the gallery to see if I will like the H scenes. I will still play it normally afterwards if I decide it's worth it. The leadup makes it way better.
I'm still a bit disappointed that the char I wanted to have a H scene the most didn't have one.
Ah another man of culture :p well this game inspired me to upload one of my favorite games on here today that that I machine translated probably shouldnt have done it on no sleep for the last 36 hours lmao who know this might get an update with an additional scene for her you never know

Reactions: Vladalius
Dec 30, 2017
why asking fora fuull save when it´s easier to just open the pictures folder and browse through all of the images. some people are just fukkin dumb to even try the simplst solutions...
I dunno maybe because it doesn't include dialogue and stuff? or maybe the image file are sometimes repacked inside game file? and also why such simple question considered a troll? why it offended you that much? wasn't asking a game save file, guide , etc are the purpose of this forum at the first place?

May 20, 2021
reddox said:
does anyone have a full save ?
why do these trolls never get banned??? i really don´t understand the mods here on this forum....
Because asking for a full save is different from asking for a game? People just want to have a wank sometimes rather than having to play through the game to find the scene they want.
It's a waste of time trying to explain things to people who are a lost cause. Some people ask for game saves because they might not want to grind the game again every time a new version comes out. For the guy claiming people are trolls for asking for game saves *smh*

Jul 13, 2018
Just so you know image folders are only common for rpgm games, even if they do have them it sometimes is not in a form meant to be opened like rpgmvp files. Some of them have to be ripped to get the cig's and or are unassembled pictures showing only the head, arm, legs, etc.

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
It's a waste of time trying to explain things to people who are a lost cause. Some people ask for game saves because they might not want to grind the game again every time a new version comes out. For the guy claiming people are trolls for asking for game saves *smh*
it´s more a waste of time to beg for a full save for a game right after it got uploaded here. this "begging" is extremely annoying. the point is that you don´t seem to understand it.
this is a forum for games. people play these games. if you just want to see the full gallery, go over to hitomi.la....

Kyou2462

Dec 10, 2018
Anyone know how to get past the 4th dungeon's boss, the Pandora's Box? Do you just have to last an X amount of time against it until enough phases have passed or is there some way to beat it? Quite stuck on it

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes