randa

May 7, 2017
can anybody help me with the floating ring puzzle? Weavesaound coast? Its the last part i can't figure out.
second dungeon after the forest.
Thanks

Reactions: Leo-67

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
can anybody help me with the floating ring puzzle? Weavesaound coast? Its the last part i can't figure out.
second dungeon after the forest.
Thanks
For the last ring puzzle:
Up, Left, Upx5, Leftx5, Down, Right, Downx3, Left, Up, Left
It's basically just take the long way to get there.

Reactions: Leo-67

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
That pandora's box is the biggest bullshit I've encountered in an rpgmaker game so far lol. Trying to not to cheat it but it's not worth it. Grinding levels, getting the best weapons, even spamming sleep potions and bombs as I read. Ran out of everything and still it won't go down, it keeps switching and healing over and over again. Everything else looked like playing in hard mode to compensate that you can craft items and that you are just an alchemist and not a warrior, doable, but that boss just went overboard.

Overall the game looks like a grind. The TP system is annoying as fuck at least until you farm enough items to carry food. Then it's a chore. Everything consumes it, be it fighting, fleeing, gathering, crafting, even moving maps or warping and some skills in combat. And if you go to bed at 30 or below you get a permanent 20% debuff for stats and tp until you spend 500 hells on a potion.

I like games with crafting systems so I gave it a try, but the artificial challenges ruin it making them be just a burden of a daily ritual.

• Sad
Reactions: RagueltheUFO

chordveil

Mar 28, 2018
That pandora's box is the biggest bullshit I've encountered in an rpgmaker game so far lol. Trying to not to cheat it but it's not worth it.
For people who have a hard time getting past the pandora box, just keep leveling up till you got the meteorrain skill
use poison during its mimic phase, debuff its mdf with stardust skill and bring wizard doll with you to help inflicting some damage. Once it takes its warrior form, debuff its mdf again with stardust and spam meteorrain before it get back to its mimic phase
you might have to level your wizard doll if you haven't, i didn't try with the other doll since wizard doll is pretty much good at killing everything

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018

That dragon looks like some Black Beast of AAaaaarrrrgh level of cartoon peril holy shit

HeavyVoid

Dec 4, 2019
Unbenannt.JPG

can somebody tell me, what to do here? I found 3 shells but notihng else seems to happen and I can't go anywhere

HeavyVoid

Dec 4, 2019
There's two more; five in total.
First is directly below.
Second and third are to the right.
Fourth is to the left of the red hair on the blue/white chair.
Fifth is where you started.
Ahh thx a lot. Some of them are pretty much invisible

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
Please help, when I open the game, it always forced close after a few second
please check your harddrive. it may be the best answer to you, because it happened to me in the past, too.
had a nasty virus which filled my harddrive with gigabytes of useless data. this made my games always crash and slowed down my pc. noticed it only after multiple bluescreens, because after restarting my pc everthing worked wonderful again, but after an hour it started again, until i noticed that the "blue" bar went to "red" in an instant.
not even windows defender found it. only malwarebytes in dos-mode solved this problem.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
why asking fora fuull save when it´s easier to just open the pictures folder and browse through all of the images. some people are just fukkin dumb to even try the simplst solutions...
Because gallery actually has dialogue and images don't?

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes